1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Welcome the Ruler Bee

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Shihon, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Hello Iwaku community! I'm Shihon (as I like to be called for now), and I'm obviously a roleplayer. I've been roleplaying for roughly 6 years, and I'm okay at it in my opinion. Please don't ask for my age, I'm not comfortable at all giving it to people unless I know them for a while OR have seen their face and heard their voice.

Before you ask about my gender, I'm just going to say I call myself neither gender. People can call me whatever they please, and I won't mind.

I have a variety of interests, but the one I'm into most is things like furries (no judging. =<=) and monster boys/girls. I use emotes a LOT, but I can stop them if it's a serious discussion or something. vuv

Sometimes I'm childish, sometimes I'm not. It all depends, but typically I'm a bit more serious.

I have a character I try to play whenever I can, and I named them Shihon. They're actually my fursona/beesona. Yes, bee. I absolutely love them (and honey)! So I made my sona one. They have a few things that are different from me for personal reasons (height, weight, reaction time), but overall they are me.

2. Great to see you here on Iwaku! I hope you are settling in alright :) I have brought you a Welcome-to-the-Madness cherry slushy :) So enjoy!

3. Welcome to Iwaku. I'm October nice to meet you.