Weirdest RP Ships You Made Using Canon Characters

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Khan of the Mardu

Original poster
Simple enough, the title says it all. Just state the characters, what they're from, and a little about the ship itself. I'll start us off.

Erika Furudo from Umineko and Robin Tact (made up last name) from Fire Emblem: Awakening. Yeah, this one was odd in how and why it suddenly formed in the main Murder Games RP. However, there are some awfully sweet moments with it in the casual RP we have on the side in the Murder Series group. I haven't figured out a title for it yet, but I do have a little quote of sorts for it that comes from Robin's dialogue. He was making a declaration in the casual RP that he would always stay by Erika's side and it came out like this.

This level of love is possible for Robin Tact! What do you think, Miss Erika Furudo?

If you're not a fan of Umineko, then that reference is lost on you. However, the RPer of Erika, @Gummi Bunnies, told me that Erika's catchphrase in the series is this.

This level of reasoning is possible for Erika Furudo! What do you think, everyone?

Yeah, I made a funny catchphrase into a declaration of love to the owner of the catchphrase.

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
A pretty damn funny ship, that's what that sounds like, Captain.

Ike Greil (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) x Samus Aran (Metroid)

Reactions: ElBell
Status
Not open for further replies.