Weird Weirds That Are The Weirdest of Weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe no one's even mentioned Uncle Grandpa yet.

And now I bring you a very British music video with lots of cats

10-Worst-Video-Game-Glitches-Ever-NW.jpg

>.>

Meth makes you feel weird as hell. Ever wants to feel like a robot? Meth is for you I guess. I don't condone it- I did it as part of a stupid bet. Never again. They said I wasn't "woman enough" to handle crystal so I took out s pocket knife and snorted a rock that was pebble sized. My nose bled for like half an hour but I felt like the weirdest human on earth.

My pupils dilated to the point that I could see in the dark (there was a full moon at this time.)

Needless to say, it's very weird and very...spiritual? I guess. I felt disconected from myself and was super confident and impulsive.

That's my weirdest of all humanity moments. Personally.

Meth makes you feel weird as hell. Ever wants to feel like a robot? Meth is for you I guess. I don't condone it- I did it as part of a stupid bet. Never again. They said I wasn't "woman enough" to handle crystal so I took out s pocket knife and snorted a rock that was pebble sized. My nose bled for like half an hour but I felt like the weirdest human on earth.

My pupils dilated to the point that I could see in the dark (there was a full moon at this time.)

Needless to say, it's very weird and very...spiritual? I guess. I felt disconected from myself and was super confident and impulsive.

That's my weirdest of all humanity moments. Personally.

Does that sum up the situation? XD

Does that sum up the situation? XD

Nooooo. I mean I brushed my teeth twice, cleaned my friends house and didn't sleep for 12-16 hours but mostly I was just numb. I could sit still and be absent minded for 10 minute incriminates. I stood in 40 degree weather shirtless and jumped up and down for 30 minutes straight because I thought I could get to the moon if I did it enough. It wasn't exactly not fun but it wasn't pleasurable neither. I felt no euphoria. Needless to say, I think it's because of my Adult ADD. I basically have every problem in book and have done almost every drug in the book. Whoops.

Status
Not open for further replies.