Weaving a Story

T

TheScribblingOwl

Original poster
9EYTe_wHhAtFEVAMZXPsiec9kp0Ake6oCOcizssizxm6GYAHTXiaYeS9bwlij0Hv-PqRQZpOJ5fb_JbpHa-KMhc1OXUj36h3Rq9joacK92LPAYbJSO_Pgbm0kA

Hello lovelies.

Is anyone interested in a roleplay?

I have made a couple requests on here before and I adore the roleplays I currently have going, but I would love to have at least one or two more. I've been craving a good plot for an original and although at the moment I don't have a specific one in mind, I would love to hear your ideas or even plan a new one! (Maybe even make a new internet buddy in the process. c: )

Things you may want to know:

• Plot is very important to me in roleplays.

• I'm not really interested in romance in roleplays. I don't mind if it happens naturally between characters over time, but I dislike it feeling forced. Like I said previously, plot is extremely important to me so I would prefer putting that first before romance is even thought about.

• At the start of the roleplay, I may start off with five or more - possibly less depending on the intro - paragraphs. My preferred length in general is anything more than a paragraph.

Po6hWLEDJtD3YMwaRNuSiVzggnSFJTRhHzmWSufHsHSy9s2QTK_U9zZ1AkYnfbbAY9OlpbLejXlm3667JR5pwVkNWPkT1sW5_mXzehFFFeOK-q5EYdsckfNSSQ

I can't wait to hear from you!

Your gifs are amazing. Loki still manages to look hot despite the total rape-face. :D

That being said, I have several short ideas that have the potential to be developed and some characters that go along with them, if you're interested in looking into them. :3