We must be Killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_my54d0poqb1svn3e9o3_250.gif

4375524.png

Time : 8:30 PM

Walking up to the warehouse, seventeen stared as she slowly opened the doors and found her way to the agent and kids. Immediately as she got up there she smelled a diaper. "Zero! You haven't changed the kids diaper?" Seventeen looked at him as she quickly scooped the kid up, nicely and rocked him. "Did you buy any this kid could get infections down there, and he could be in some serious pain!" Seventeen glared at Zero and held the kid and rocked him as the younger girl was there in clothes too big for her. Rolling her eyes Seventeen gave Zero, the look. "I'm gonna go shopping real quickly I'll be back stay here and don't hurt the kids.

Seventeen ran down the stairs in her car and sped away from the warehouse. She made her way to walmart and picked up clothes for the girl, the boy, and fresh new diapers, and some diaper wipes. Passing through the candy aisle Seventeen picked up a few pieces of candy and checked out. Smiling at the cashier she wondered if people could read her mind and if they knew she was buying this all because she is helping kidnap two kids. Throwing everything back into the trunk of her car Seventeen sat in the front and drove towards the warehouse again.

As seventeen made it back she got out and found her way to Zero again. "This would have been the responsible thing to do." She said coldly as she gave the girl her new clothes that fit her and took the boy and changed his diaper. The smell was disgusting as she tossed the dirty diaper out the window and cleaned the boy off with the wipes. She put a new diaper on him and continued to clean the rest of the boys body before putting on clothes that would fit him. The girl came back as Seventeen cleaned off her body with baby wipes and threw the dirty wipes out the window. Looking at Zero she realized she may have pampered these kids a little too much and kept the candy in her purse and would only give it to them if they were hungry. She didn't know why she was so attached to these kids but she knew it the GBC found out they probably wouldn't like that she loves kids. They might also find out that she let the kid who saw her face live..

I: @BlackOrchid

Status
Not open for further replies.