WBoon's Signature Experiments

• If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
  • Top RP Sites
    Did you know that the Top Ten RP list helps to get us tons of cool new members? Vote every day in July and lets see if we can get #1!
F

Flaremon

Original poster
Flaremon's Signature Experiments

So, since I took up signature-making recently, I thought I might as well put them here as well, just to see what you guys think. All of these are anime signatures, as I made them to showcase in AnimeSuki, which I joined recently.

Gawd, spent the whole day making three signatures. The desire to make better sigs is a killer.
This here is the first real signature I made in years (excluding mesh-ups of images picked out from Google), using the real-deal Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended instead of the crappy Photobucket.

Ever since I got into K-On! recently, I kinda got hooked, so I made three K-On! signatures across two days. This first one is, naturally, supposed to be fun and light-hearted, like the show itself.

K-OnSignature13.jpg
This second one was the first of the three signatures I made consecutively yesterday (up till today) following Photoshop tutorials. Kinda morbid. Didn't know how it turned out like this (I missed the essential steps of the tutorial, I guess). Regardless, playing with the Liquify filter was fun.

K-OnSignatureTest11.jpg
First time using a c4D in a signature. Not bad, but not very satisfying (though it's better than the previous one). I love the splatter brush.

K-OnSignaturec4D14.jpg
Just made this one just now. Totally showed the f-ed up side of Mion from Higurashi. Go and watch the show if you haven't.

HigurashinoNakuKoroniSigEyeRecolor111.jpg
That's all for now. :3 Expect more soon.