1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

WBoon's Signature Experiments

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Flaremon, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Flaremon's Signature Experiments

So, since I took up signature-making recently, I thought I might as well put them here as well, just to see what you guys think. All of these are anime signatures, as I made them to showcase in AnimeSuki, which I joined recently.

Gawd, spent the whole day making three signatures. The desire to make better sigs is a killer.
    Show Spoiler
    This here is the first real signature I made in years (excluding mesh-ups of images picked out from Google), using the real-deal Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended instead of the crappy Photobucket.

Ever since I got into K-On! recently, I kinda got hooked, so I made three K-On! signatures across two days. This first one is, naturally, supposed to be fun and light-hearted, like the show itself.

[​IMG]
    Show Spoiler
    This second one was the first of the three signatures I made consecutively yesterday (up till today) following Photoshop tutorials. Kinda morbid. Didn't know how it turned out like this (I missed the essential steps of the tutorial, I guess). Regardless, playing with the Liquify filter was fun.

[​IMG]
    Show Spoiler
    First time using a c4D in a signature. Not bad, but not very satisfying (though it's better than the previous one). I love the splatter brush.

[​IMG]
    Show Spoiler
    Just made this one just now. Totally showed the f-ed up side of Mion from Higurashi. Go and watch the show if you haven't.

[​IMG]
    That's all for now. :3 Expect more soon.

2. And just made two new ones just now:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]