Wazzup...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Purikkuma

Original poster
:cookie: Hello...
I am new to the site, but no stranger to role playing. I am eager to meeting some fellow partners or even people to just talk to. I do hetero and MxM, so don't be shy. I'm not a fan of very cliche plots/pairings, one-liners, nor do I like Canons; original is the way to go. But, honestly I'm not too picky and if you have one badass plot, then please share. Plotting shall happen soon once the inspiration flows through my empty mind...
But yeah...hi.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Greetings Puri, Welcome to Iwaku. I like original concepts as well. I hope that you enjoy your time here in the community.

Welcome welcome!! We are glad to see you here! Goodness, the people here are so creative. I am sure you can find a lot of original ideas and new twists on cliches here. And if you ever get a hankering to try a cliche plot, you can do that to. Because it's lovely here! I'm glad to see you have joined us! (:

Welcome here!!! -waves hands like a crazy person-

Puri. I almost wanna say like peri-peri xD. Pardon me.. It's a nice nickname.

Enjoy your stay and be part of many interesting RP's as possible :)

Greetings Purikkuma! :3 welcome to the community!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes and sorry for the late response.

IWAKU GREATLY ENCOURAGES ALL ROMANCE AND SMUT WRITERS TO EMPHASIZE PLOT IN THEIR STORIES JUST AS MUCH AS THE CHU CHU KISSY KISSIES!!

I'm glad you said plot in your intro :D <3

IWAKU GREATLY ENCOURAGES ALL ROMANCE AND SMUT WRITERS TO EMPHASIZE PLOT IN THEIR STORIES JUST AS MUCH AS THE CHU CHU KISSY KISSIES!!

I'm glad you said plot in your intro :D <3
Gawd...I couldn't help myself but laugh. Best greeting yet. Thank you, you amazing person.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.