Waving hand, sparkling eyes

Hello and welcome to the site! (: What do you enjoy roleplaying?

Hey, welcome to Iwaku! You can always toss me a message if you want to chat. Otherwise, your avatar is absolutely fantastic. You wouldn't be able to point me in the direction of the artist, would you?

Hello and welcome to the site! (: What do you enjoy roleplaying?
All of them! On other sites I mostly do fantasy, period drama, urban fantasy and other kinds of fantasies that I can't remember a quarter of.

Hey, welcome to Iwaku! You can always toss me a message if you want to chat. Otherwise, your avatar is absolutely fantastic. You wouldn't be able to point me in the direction of the artist, would you?
I'm no fine appreciator of art but Helen Cottle has some real good stuff, do take a look at her work!

Reactions: Dusk and Nav
Hello! I am also new to the website and I would like to make friends. If you're ever in need of someone to join a thread you created or want to join, send me a pm!

I'm new too myself! Everyone here has some awesome display pictures! I role-play fantasy and science fiction or the two together. :D If anyone one of you want to drop a DM or whatever, don't be afraid to do so!

Reactions: Polarisia
Welcome to Iwaku! You certainly garnered a lot of hellos! Way to go! Thank you for introducing yourself, not everyone does. Please let is know if you have any questions. We're always happy to help! As you can see we're a pretty friendly bunch. Settle in and most importantly....HAVE FUN!!

Just jumping aboard the welcome train to say hi and your avatar is gorgeous!