*waves* Hi! >w<

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nami Hashimoto

Original poster
Um...I'm not quite sure how to start lol. But I guess a short introduction wouldn't hurt?

*clears throat*

Ahem.

Hi! Just so you all know I have three OCs [whom I love dearly]. My account is named off my main OC named Nami Hashimoto, she's my first ever OC. I'm not telling ya'll my age lol, but just so you know I'm open for any kind of RP. Be it a cute and innocent RP to what is dark and erotic. Huehue~ The only RP partner I've ever had is my close friend so I was really happy when I saw this site. It was an instant join xD

I write reader-inserts and fanfiction on Deviantart and Wattpad too.

I hope to find some good friends here!

Have a nice day everyone!

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you have a great stay here and message me if you ever want to talk about maybe starting up a rp! I have the same type of deal with my OC's honestly heh(profile pic is a sketch of one and my name is from my first :P ) Anyway until later...*Throws cookie and runs*

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you have a great stay here and message me if you ever want to talk about maybe starting up a rp! I have the same type of deal with my OC's honestly heh(profile pic is a sketch of one and my name is from my first :P ) Anyway until later...*Throws cookie and runs*
Thank you >w<

I'll probably change my profile pic too when I finish my drawing of my OC xD
Nice sketch btw, he looks great!

Oh I didn't actually do the sketch :P I have a friend who was nice enough to do it for me :D the best I can draw is stick figures D:

wellhellothere.jpg

BTW, would you be interested in a fantasy Rp mixed with some Modern/Post-Modern elements?

:D OMG HI! Welcome to Iwaku!

Who dat in your avatar? O:

Reactions: Nami Hashimoto
Hongbin and Leo from VIXX! An Idol group from Korea ^u^
OooooOooOo~ Admittedly I don't know a lot of SK celebrities. Just the suuuuper famous ones like 2NE1 and BIGBANG.

Status
Not open for further replies.