*Waves a shy hand*

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
C

Christine7

Original poster
Hello! I've roleplayed a little before but not a lot of experience, so be gentle with me *bats eyelashes*. My genre is fantasy/romance, mostly about the Fey and I don't mean the same old folklore Fae. I mean Fey as in an original idea from the creator. I like those best.
Hope to make some friends and gain more experience. Nice to meet you all!:heart:

hai! i love fearies XD i just started reading Hunter's Moon which is about Fearies and just finished the Fearie Path trilogy lol

It's nice to meet you as well. And, I dont know much about original Fey so this should be wonderful to hear about. Also, I'm trying very hard not to make a Phantom of the Opera reference...^_^ hope you enjoy your time here. Pretty much everyone in this community is amazing and awesomesauce and will help you out ^_^

Welcome to Iwaku, Christine. ^_^

This place has alot of fantasy to offer, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

My name is... Well... My user name, but you can call me Tenchi ^^

Welcome to Iwaku.

My name is Bionic Neko Tetsu (Tetsuri)

Thank you for stopping here to make my pizza delivery. ^^
I'm jk

I hope you enjoy your stay here and make many friends!

I'm also a fan of romance as well =D

Howdy Christine! Welcome to the site! :D

Hallo there Christy! I am Lady Raimy (Rina). Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome, Christine! I'm October nice to meet you.

I played in a Fantasy Fey based RP once, not sure which it was Fey/Fae? I don't know a lot about it...ANYWAY

WELCOME! POST A LOT! HOPE TO SEE YOU IN SOME THREADS SOON!

Hello Christine, welcome to Iwaku! I'm not sure what you mean by original Fey either but I'm sure we'll find out once you start playing. :D Have fun!

Thanks!! ^.^
What I mean by original Fey is not using the Folklore Fae. If you've read any about the Fae you'll know what difference I mean ;)

D:

No, I have not read any and I don't know what it is!
But, anyways. Pleased to meet you, I'm Selenite!
Have a freshly-baked cookie, Christine, and welcome to Iwaku!

sugar_cookies_580.jpg

There. Heart-shaped for the romantic one. :D

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!
We have lots of fantasy and you can find undercurrents of romance in lots of the roleplays that don't explicitly state it! And also some that do.
I'm Kitti, by the way, and it's good to meet you.
If you poke around and talk to people, I can say with surety that you will make some friends! We have a wonderful and diverse member base with so many great people.

Since you're new to Iwaku, I have a couple links that should help you navigate the roleplay important aspects!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask!