2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Medieval, Action, Magic, Sci-fi
Hope this makes some sense!

When you watch a thread, it all goes to the same list, and there's a feature as well that allows you to make folders! While I love the feature, I always wonder why it doesn't actually move the one thread to the folder you specify. It just makes it so you have everything in one 'unmarked' section, and then moves the thread you want to another folder.

Ex: Maybe I separate by threads by "Group rps" and "One x One" Even if I move something from the unmarked section to one of the new folders, it just kind of copies it to the new location instead of organizing.

Any chance anything in this area will ever be updated? Just a passing thought :D

Reactions: EquinoxSol
I will pass this on to the code writer! I would really like this kind of update too. O_O

Reactions: Lillian Gray
That's wonderful! It'd definitely make sorting things easier.

I don't know too much code, so if it's not possible I won't be upset, but having the folders as an option is still really nice! It helps keep group rps apart, especially when there's a ton of different threads to follow, things like that.

The other possibility for this that could work is leaving everything in the unfiltered folder, for those people who like to know everything they are watching at the same time, but also tag those items that have been moved. Mark them with some sort of label (or something that looks like a redirect) to show that it is somewhere else. I don't know if that would be easier. :)

The other possibility for this that could work is leaving everything in the unfiltered folder, for those people who like to know everything they are watching at the same time, but also tag those items that have been moved. Mark them with some sort of label (or something that looks like a redirect) to show that it is somewhere else. I don't know if that would be easier. :)
That's pretty much how it works currently. You have the tabs/folders which act as a label.

I don't like having everything in one massive unfiltered folder :(

I meant having the ones in the unfiltered folder labeled, so that you know you've already put them into a folder without having to look in the folder itself. Some kind of mark when you are looking at them in the unfiltered folder, like the way it is possible to mark PMs with labels, or mark the genre of a group roleplay, except it is automatically attached to the thread when you put it into a different folder. It isn't quite as neat as having them completely moved, I agree, but it can also help you get an overall sense of which watched threads you have moved, and which you haven't, if it turns out that what you suggested isn't possible (or easily done) for the coder.

I meant having the ones in the unfiltered folder labeled, so that you know you've already put them into a folder without having to look in the folder itself. Some kind of mark when you are looking at them in the unfiltered folder, like the way it is possible to mark PMs with labels, or mark the genre of a group roleplay, except it is automatically attached to the thread when you put it into a different folder. It isn't quite as neat as having them completely moved, I agree, but it can also help you get an overall sense of which watched threads you have moved, and which you haven't, if it turns out that what you suggested isn't possible (or easily done) for the coder.
That would work as well, I just wonder if it might look messy having all the labels on things like that.

However, you're right, whichever is easier for the coder. I don't know much about coding.

Status
Not open for further replies.