Waste. Apocalyptic RP unlike any other. Why? Click and see.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ch0sen1

Original poster
(Disclaimer: I may not go through with this if I don't feel like people/time will be invested enough, assuming it gets interest)

Blah blah blah zombies blah blah survival blah blah gore and guts blah blah

Blah blah Fallout based blah blah like The Walking Dead blah blah Last of Us.

OR....OR....

Just make something fucking original. No matter how zany it sounds. At least it's something authentic and is able to build upon it's own mythos you know...? Something like, say a zombie apocalypse that was brought on by an engineered virus that causes nercomorphic decay to human life. And what if say, this said virus was dropped via the atmosphere by alleged terrorist aircraft upon all major cities in the world. What if said aircraft wasn't registered on any intelligence database on Earth? Wouldn't that make it....

A UFO?

Oh shit, I went there.
B8pv9CY.gif

I want an apocalypse where the undead was brought on by extraterrestrial forces. Aliens. Not "Take me to your leader" aliens. Gritty, cunning, and lethal aliens that would make the odds of survival in an undead world that much more impossible. Lucky (possibly) for a handful, a story will be told of how they're the exception, more or less. Just an idea, sci-horror. There will be zombies, there will be aliens, and there will be blood.

However, I intended this to be a 1x1 featuring a father x daughter dynamic to make it grounded and intimate. I would be playing the daughter and I would need a person for the father.

BUT.

In the event that this would gather a ton of interest then I'd likely have to make this a sub-group RP which I don't mind, so long as someone plays the father to MC's daughter due to a plot line I have in place (#NeganLevelFucks) This won't be super sci-fi techy as also it won't be all grit-horror. It will be a rounded and balanced universe with semi-practical science and events.

So......ehh?​

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Fucking awesome sounding. Zombies and aliens. Fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes. <---probably has way too many RPs he wants to join at this point, but motherfucking double motherfucking yes

Fucking awesome sounding. Zombies and aliens. Fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes. <---probably has way too many RPs he wants to join at this point, but motherfucking double motherfucking yes
Lmaooo

Aliens AND zombies. Well. Isn't that quite the predicament. I would also be interested in joining. I also enjoy playing older father figures, and I do it well. I think the majority of characters I am playing at the moment are either mothers, fathers, or of that age and mindset. I would be interested in taking that role if this RP gets off the ground.

Count me in. ^_^b

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Aliens AND zombies. Well. Isn't that quite the predicament. I would also be interested in joining. I also enjoy playing older father figures, and I do it well. I think the majority of characters I am playing at the moment are either mothers, fathers, or of that age and mindset. I would be interested in taking that role if this RP gets off the ground.

Count me in. ^_^b
Yay T Rekt!!!

Count me in. ^_^b

I am having the opposite theme as of late. People versus self fulfilling fate versus the perception of societies standards and what it be like to change oneself.

I also have a theme of making unorthodox characters. So people represent as one thing, actually are another. So I make the pretty boy, but now that pretty boy actually has anxiety and isn't a social butterfly. So the typical appearance is popular kid, turns out to be the shy introvert.

Or I have a scientist, who I then turn into a rough and tumble boxer instead of some flaky nerd who can barely pick up a stick.

Or I have a homeless person, who turned to addictions not because he was an addict, but because of all the social isolation he faced. He wasn't homeless because of his addictions, and his story is completely not the one you think it is.

I honestly just love the idea of playing with odd juxtapositions.

*raises hand*

If you decide to do this as a small group, I would love to be pinged once the OOC is up!

Reactions: ch0sen1
I am so so interested in this, sounds like it could be great!

Reactions: ch0sen1
Cutting interest off here before it gets too cluttered.

*snip snip*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, what type of characters are we all looking at? (excluding T Rekt and I)

Also, I won't need daily posts as long as you get two to three in per week.

Glad you guys are on board :) this is going to be epic.

Cutting interest off here before it gets too cluttered.

*snip snip*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, what type of characters are we all looking at? (excluding T Rekt and I)

Also, I won't need daily posts as long as you get two to three in per week.

Glad you guys are on board :) this is going to be epic.
I don't know. What type of characters do you want?

edit-

I'm also attracted to the idea of writing a character who has worked or has an affiliation with the CDC.

But not like the lame CDC. Lol. Nor a lame a character. I was thinking of some former military individual who go into Genetic Chemistry, who then went from military to the CDC considering its a government job and be easy to navigate and network

Was a field medic. Now works for the CDC.

*I understand he wouldn't technically have his job anymore. But I was just giving some backstory.

Last edited:
I don't know. What type of characters do you want?

edit-

I'm also attracted to the idea of writing a character who has worked or has an affiliation with the CDC.

But not like the lame CDC. Lol. Nor a lame a character. I was thinking of some former military individual who go into Genetic Chemistry, who then went from military to the CDC considering its a government job and be easy to navigate and network

Was a field medic. Now works for the CDC.

*I understand he wouldn't technically have his job anymore. But I was just giving some backstory.
Oooh, so like an Edward Jenner on Walking Dead? Or would he be more of an enforcer type?

Oooh, so like an Edward Jenner on Walking Dead? Or would he be more of an enforcer type?

Enforcer type.

Considering in these days field medics are indistinguishable between soldiers and being field medics. Since many of the enemies on the line don't give a shit or don't know about Geneva. Thus they attacked non combatants anyway. So field medics were trained to fight more aggressively and not just in self defense over time.

Though I did come up with something pretty hilarious

"I know a lot of things about combat. About medicine. And genetic chemistry. I, however, don't know much about aliens and this just got weird"

Enforcer type.

Considering in these days field medics are indistinguishable between soldiers and being field medics. Since many of the enemies on the line don't give a shit or don't know about Geneva. Thus they attacked non combatants anyway. So field medics were trained to fight more aggressively and not just in self defense over time.

Though I did come up with something pretty hilarious

"I know a lot of things about combat. About medicine. And genetic chemistry. I, however, don't know much about aliens and this just got weird"
Okay cool! That can work then.

Okay cool! That can work then.

All though I also think it be kind of hilarious to have a paranoid schizophrenic crazy conspiracy theorist who posted videos about how the aliens and government would take over the world.

Then when the Z-A virus spreads he'd be like

"fucking called it"

All though I also think it be kind of hilarious to have a paranoid schizophrenic crazy conspiracy theorist who posted videos about how the aliens and government would take over the world.

Then when the Z-A virus spreads he'd be like

"fucking called it"
Lol yes

Fine I am doing it. I feel qualified enough that I am a paranoid schizophrenic.

He's got his web of crazy conspiracies. I kind of want him to be the "Informant" of the group. Except that you never know if what he's telling you is completely bonkers or if there is some legitimacy to what he is saying.

"I told them, I wrote letters," he scratches the back of his head "First the aliens. Then a meteorite comes down, blows up the whole god damn earth."

Fine I am doing it. I feel qualified enough that I am a paranoid schizophrenic.

He's got his web of crazy conspiracies. I kind of want him to be the "Informant" of the group. Except that you never know if what he's telling you is completely bonkers or if there is some legitimacy to what he is saying.

"I told them, I wrote letters," he scratches the back of his head "First the aliens. Then a meteorite comes down, blows up the whole god damn earth."
That will be interesting lol

That will be interesting lol

Yeah, I like it. An Informant, whose not so informant and just kind of plain 'ol crazy. I imagine at some point someone asking

"why did we put him in charge of scouting and recon, his information reeks of crazy"

"because he's the only who can make sense of the absurdity of all of this"

"fair point, who all else understands aggressive aliens and zombies than the guy whose been years waiting for the apocalypse"

So, what setting is this taking place? Is it early on, the outbreak just happened. Or is it a little later, a few years after? Is this Mad Max or simply Walking Dead.

Ones dirty clothes, the other is crazy psycho new world fashion

Yeah, I like it. An Informant, whose not so informant and just kind of plain 'ol crazy. I imagine at some point someone asking

"why did we put him in charge of scouting and recon, his information reeks of crazy"

"because he's the only who can make sense of the absurdity of all of this"

"fair point, who all else understands aggressive aliens and zombies than the guy whose been years waiting for the apocalypse"

So, what setting is this taking place? Is it early on, the outbreak just happened. Or is it a little later, a few years after? Is this Mad Max or simply Walking Dead.

Ones dirty clothes, the other is crazy psycho new world fashion
Neither, it's 6 months after the outbreak, it's more Last of Us feel than anything. The aliens are rarely EVER seen, zombies are common. Aliens patrol the skies searching for remaining life though, other than that you never see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.