Warped Ideas: OnexOne

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LenaG

Original poster
Greeings!
I have many names, but I'll give you my favorite. Lena.
I am new, so bear with me if I ask too many basic questons.
Below are several plots.
If you like to roleplay, please message. I am always open.

Green is for FanFic.
Red is for Fantasy/Magic/Other World/Supernatural.
Blue is SciFi.
Violet is Modern Fantasy/Young Adult/Mature/Mythology.
A combination of colors means it has a bit of both or all. :bouncy:

p.s.
I'm sweet, I swear. I don't bite :angel:

Seeking
Life had a way of throwing knowledge at you and the most random time. Cecil knows this more than anybody else. She had always thought the events are caused by humans and their stupidity and lack of self awareness. Little did she know, there are creatures lurking by the shadows, creating the havoc on earth. This creatures are called the Umbra, or the Shadow. They can manipulate their being and mate with each other or humans to populate themselves. It all came down to her when she sat beside her mother on her death bed and whispered to her who her real father was. At first she wouldn't believe, but when she finally turned 21, she saw herself being dragged away from her apartment and was taken to the rural part of town. There she stood in front of Tenebris the Lord of the Umbra. He commands that she, as his daughter, marry his heir Nigrum and they both shall rule the Umbras and the world.​

Save Me
She took the bottle of liquid from the top of the shelf and inspected it. It was a solvent for some of her "Special plants" she grew for the sake of feeling at home. Of course, she needed to hide them, it's not everyday, strange plants grow, nor it was being cultivated on a private basis. Usually a little "fairy dust" do the trick, a little camouflage here and there, and everything is set and the locals would look at some of the "special plants" and see a normal looking plant. Something they are familiar with.
But right now, as the Full Moon on All Hallows Eve is nearing, she have a lot to prepare for. It wasn't just a mere holiday, All Hallows Eve has it's origins and it came from her world. Certain plants on that day exerts dust that can give different result, and having a human or any specie, for that matter can be rather dangerous.
Lilia approved of the solvent and transferred the liquid on a spraying can and started spraying on some of the plants. She was lost in thought on how and where she should prepare it, that she didn't hear the entrance of the Greenhouse open. But who would, when the noise was so small, you have to strain your ear to actually hear it.

I would be very interested in trying Seeking with you. ^ ^

I'd love to try the Save Me role play with you if you're still up for it#

Status
Not open for further replies.