OFFICIAL EVENT WARP SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW REOPENED FOR THE SUMMER!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
EXCITING NEWS FOR ALL WARP FANS! Because our judging season got delayed for so long due to some IRL circumstances, we're doing a reopening of the WARP submissions for a second chance to finish/polish entries or submit new entries! Thanks to @rissa for giving some suggestions! <3

Renewed Submission Deadline: August 1st

As an added bonus there are now 4 available slots open instead of just 3!

If you're NEW to WARP or just don't remember the rules, check out the Rules & FAQ thread here!

I think it's only fair that any new entries are considered substantially inferior to the original submissions 🤔 dock them a million points off the bat

Hmmmm. Do I wanna throw my ideas into the ring?

• Love
Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Woot what great news!

• Love
Completely understand busy life schedules and stuff.

Although this does seem kind of unfair to original contestants, since a lot of them did put in the time to finish before the original deadline.

That's a totally valid feeling! I personally would rather land on the side of giving people second chances and opportunities since we're having delays anyway. As it also gives advantage to those with completed entries to go back and tweak their content.

I think it's only fair that any new entries are considered substantially inferior to the original submissions 🤔 dock them a million points off the bat
only if we get to judge 2023 submissions 11423u49234 times harder bc they'll have had the most time to COOK :devil: :cheeky:
Thumbs up to all the procrastinators who only posted after new years.

I say we bring back all submissions from the previous WaRP rounds as well. And allow those who already submitted to submit a second entry.

Can threads be deleted? I'm no longer interested in WARP. Way too much has happened over the last couple of months

Can threads be deleted? I'm no longer interested in WARP. Way too much has happened over the last couple of months

You can absolutely withdraw a submission if needed! It's def been a hard year on a few peeps. D:

I just locked the thread since I can't delete it

• Love
Yeah, this is pretty unfair. We did our best to get everything done with the time we were given, waited three months for the results, and now it feels like we're getting punished for the effort.

I'm going to have to withdraw my submission as well, but good luck to the rest.

Yeah, this is pretty unfair. We did our best to get everything done with the time we were given, waited three months for the results, and now it feels like we're getting punished for the effort.

I'm going to have to withdraw my submission as well, but good luck to the rest.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but respect the decision!

• Love
Not planning to join in myself, but I think this is actually a great way to let older entries reevaluate and edit and add to since it's been so long, and garner excitement for anyone else sitting around waiting, especially since there was supposed to be a public vote. Engagement is hard to maintain past 3 months of nothing. May be helping to add a little to a friend's realm, myself.