3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
I can not vote. You ask why? Because it depends on which pasta. If it's spaghetti, I like tomato sauce. If it's penne or fettuccini, I like cream sauce (like alfredo). If it's macaroni or spirals or shells, I like cheese sauce.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I wish I liked tomato based sauces, though.
They're less rich and heavy on the stomach...

Let's eat ALL OF THE THINGS!

No, really, I like both kinds of sauces listed in the poll. I picked ice cream because reasons.

I love them both... Both of them ruin me in different ways, too. Tomato sauce bothers my acid reflux, cream sauces bother my lactose intolerance. I really can't win. The best solution to my problem is to request (or cook with) light amounts of sauces.

I did some thinking, though. I think ultimately, I like the white, cheesy sauces best. :3 Mm mm good. I can't not eat these things, yo. I'd be married to Italian food if they were a person.

I like red sauce on my pasta, pesto is nice too. Really anything, just not a huge fan of cream based things in pasta.

I LOVE ALL OF THE THINGS.

But I picked cream/cheese sauces because they are my favorite. O_O

Where's that one option where they combine cream/cheese sauce and tomato-based sauce and call that shit something like... rose sauce or whatever thefuck.

Got that sharp tang from the maters, but that savory smooth shit from the cream/cheese. Fuckin' best.

I totally agree with Kooriyu - I love the mix! One of my favorites on the shelves being Bertolli's Vodka Sauce. Mmmmmm. However, I chose the option of ICECREAM BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I'M CRAVING RIGHT NOW. GIVE IT TO ME. YOU PROMISED.

Woaaaaaahhhh.... that came out of nowhere... Sorry.... ;)

I voted for béchamel/cheese based sauces, but I really think it boils (pun intended) to what type of noodle it's on.

But still most pasta taste better with cheese.

Cream based for life. Tomatoes can go sit in the corner.

Reactions: Fijoli