War and heartache

• Thread starter Eve lilith Angelson
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eve lilith Angelson

Original poster
Elizabeth had just gone it to the high street to find out if anyone had any jobs for her when she bumped into someone she hadn't seen for years, Jack had been one of the squads from the local barracks and use to drink in the same pub as her , it had reminded her of the days she was younger footloose and fancy free, Elizabeth had informed him to the fact that she was now a mother and had to leave her last job as the hours were too long for her to have any real time with Josh, he had looked at her surprised as she had always been the sensible one in the crowd.
After a little while of standing around talking they went for coffee where she told him how and what had been going on for her over the last 8 years, and he told her of some of the horror stories he had witnessed while he had been away but he also told her of some of the fun that him and the boy's had had. After what felt like an eternity she looked at the clock and realized she had to get going as her mother was looking after Josh and she needed to get back to him with a hug he asked her if she would clean his house for him he said the wages wouldn't be fantastic but he was sure if she done well he would get her more work with some of the other guys, with a huge smile she agreed and hugged him closer and gave him her number as she walked out she smiled back "Call me with when you want me to start"

With that she went back to her mother's house and informed her of what had happened once she finished she couldn't help the sigh of relief. Elizabeth had always worked she knew no other way and she didn't care what the job was as long as she was showing her son that you had to work to get what you wanted in life.

On monday morning a few weeks after she had started to work for her friend Jack he called her and asked if she would do another house as his friend was coming home soon and he wanted the place to look great so he didn't have to worry about cleaning up as soon as he got back, Elizabeth smiled down the phone "Not a problem I can sort it, were will the keys be?" once he told her she put the phone down and finished off sorting Josh out for school.

After dropping Josh off Elizabeth drove straight round to the army housing area where she was now well known a few people waved and smiled and she did so back, as she drove to the new home she would be cleaning she wondered who's house it was and if he would mind her being there and indeed if he would keep her on once he got back oh come on you work hard you will just have to wait and see she thought as she pulled up outside the house.. Once inside with all of her cleaning products and tools, she had a look around "I think i'll start down here first and get the kitchen up to scratch,then work my way through the rest of the house". With that she plugged in her Ipod and started her music up placing her headphones on she started to do what she was being paid for. Elizabeth always listened to music as she worked and normally she would sing and dance along as she went.

Status
Not open for further replies.