Want fantasy rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skylar

Original poster
Hi i have recently joined a couple days ago and am enjoying iwaku alot but a feel like a want more rping since the one im currently doing isnt the fastest at times. I would like to do a medieval fantasy role play with lots of going back and fourth and not really long stories (by this i mean usally 3 sentences (ish) max per post) i find it more fun with interactions with each others desions and being able to do with as many things as possible with what others say. I dont care too much about what the characters are like but i have 2 rules keep bad langue to a minimum and make sure every ones having fun. Please post character info here, what to post for character info: name, race, age, how your character looks/picture of character, abilities, backstory, pets, family, hobbies, jobs, relationships, etc... This will be a forum for talking and posting info there will be a sperate forum for rping.

Last edited by a moderator:
My characters name is Sasha she is a 19 year old neko (cat girl) she is 2/3 human, 1/3 cat. She is 6 feet tall with long purple hair that reaches her waist, her hands and feet are purple fluffy paws with fur reaching her knees and elbows she has big fluffy purple cat ears, from above her belly and too her waist she is covered in a shorter purple fur, she has a long purple cat tail sticking out of her just above her waist and she looks north american. She has a mom dad and youger brother her mom was a neko tailor that is almost exaclty like her but older, her dad a is a human blacksmith and her youger brother also part cat is mostly like a smaller version of her with short hair and white fur. She wears a stort red with dress shirt with pink flowers that goes to about her waist and a long red skirt with pink flowers that reaches just below her knees, she has special black leather neko gloves and boots that dont cover her paws but give some protection she wears a black collar with a golden bell around her neck. Her face is slightly extended into a cat face, she has bright green eyes. Her job is a blacksmith taking after her father she does a bit of tailoring on the side. She loves studing sorccery, learning fighting Technics and chasing small animals. She hates dogs and water.

Status
Not open for further replies.