3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, A bit of horror, magical, and almost everything.
Alrighty so I have a few ideas and I was wondering if you guys would like to roleplay one?

Here's a few:

Idea 1: A wolf finds a small black wolf cub and takes her in. The wolf raises the wolf cub and tries to protect her from the hunters who want her pelt.

Idea 2: A human meets a person in a mirror who leads him to a magical land and asks him to help her in saving this land from the enslavement it has suffered.
Filled!

Idea 3: A thief has stolen one of the king's greatest treasures and a knight must get it back before the king returns from his trip. It turns out that the thief actually had a good reason to take the treasure and now the knight must choose between the king and the thief.
Filled!

So send me a message or post here if you want to do one of these ideas, I'll be waiting. :)

Last edited:
I would be up for Idea 3, it sounds interesting. c: Would I play the thief or the knight?

Not only 2 minutes after I post and I already got a response! Well, you can be whatever one you want. I'm okay with playing either.

Yeah, I'm pretty bored right now. And more used to a more active site. Not that this is bad, just different.
I'm kinda leaning towards playing the knight, if that's alright with you. You looking for a romantic theme as well?

A romantic theme would be nice. :) I'll set the thread up in just a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.