2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Photosynthesis.

Boo. Ya.

The name's Mary. I enjoy musicals and memes. And puppers.

There isn't a whole lot to me. I've got a pretty dry sense of humor. I love the occasional rp. I've decided to become a runner cuz as it stands I would NOT survive a zombie apocalypse. I'm pretty laid back when it comes to rp. I tend to go with the flow and whatnot.

I can't wait to roleplay with you guys!

L'Chaim

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Howdy there, welcome! Hope you find your ideal partner(s) and have fun in this loving community :)

Out of curiosity, what are your interests? What kind of RP's do you enjoy doing?

If I'm being terribly honest, I don't have a favorite genre(s). I'm very much an accomadator. I enjoy writing with others in the hopes to help them get rid of an itch. Some of my favorite roleplays have included medieval fantasy, dystopian future/apocalypse, sci-fi, and slice of life type things.

My thing, when it comes to roleplays, is exploring how a character is thinking/feeling and developing them as a person. I generally like to begin with well rounded, normal-ish characters with some character flaws that make them imperfect.

I hope I've answered your questions! But maybe not? I'm more than happy to elaborate, or answer more!

Oh nice~ Well again, hope you have a jolly old time here :P