Wanna be friends?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jest, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi! I come here in search of a new roleplay home. My previous roleplay home has become an unwelcoming place, so I'm hoping I can find a more friendly environment here. So far, I think I've come to the right place. Anyway, I've been roleplaying for years and have done so on a multitude of sites. I'm definitely up for making friends, so feel free to start up a conversation or ask to roleplay. If the latter, keep in mind I'm mostly only interested in modern and fandoms at the moment. I'm really strange, but I'm nice. I promise.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Iwaku's the perfect place if you're looking for a friendly environment. Welcome to the site~

3. Awesome. I guess I made the right choice joining then. Thanks for the welcoming.

4. Iwaku is full of friendly people. You came to the right place! Anyways, Welcome to Iwaku!! :D

5. *crashes in through window* Greetings weary traveler and welcome to Iwaku! :D

6. Welcome friend! :3

7. Hello, Welcome to Iwaku!! I love it here!!

8. Welcome.

9. Yes, I did! Thanks. ^_^

Well, hello there. Thank you. :)

Thank you!

Thanks. I love it here too, so far.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Feel free to send me a message if you have any rp ideas that you might want to try out, I'm usually game for almost anything.

11. Jest, I know dem feels, and I have to say, Iwaku is the friendliest and funniest site I've ever been on! Hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.