Wanna be friends?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jest

Original poster
Hi! I come here in search of a new roleplay home. My previous roleplay home has become an unwelcoming place, so I'm hoping I can find a more friendly environment here. So far, I think I've come to the right place. Anyway, I've been roleplaying for years and have done so on a multitude of sites. I'm definitely up for making friends, so feel free to start up a conversation or ask to roleplay. If the latter, keep in mind I'm mostly only interested in modern and fandoms at the moment. I'm really strange, but I'm nice. I promise.

Reactions: Kakao and Kaz
Iwaku's the perfect place if you're looking for a friendly environment. Welcome to the site~

Awesome. I guess I made the right choice joining then. Thanks for the welcoming.

Iwaku is full of friendly people. You came to the right place! Anyways, Welcome to Iwaku!! :D

*crashes in through window* Greetings weary traveler and welcome to Iwaku! :D

Hello, Welcome to Iwaku!! I love it here!!

Iwaku is full of friendly people. You came to the right place! Anyways, Welcome to Iwaku!! :D
Yes, I did! Thanks. ^_^

*crashes in through window* Greetings weary traveler and welcome to Iwaku! :D
Well, hello there. Thank you. :)

Welcome friend! :3
Thank you!

Hello, Welcome to Iwaku!! I love it here!!
Thanks. I love it here too, so far.

Thank you.

Reactions: C92cool
Feel free to send me a message if you have any rp ideas that you might want to try out, I'm usually game for almost anything.

Jest, I know dem feels, and I have to say, Iwaku is the friendliest and funniest site I've ever been on! Hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.