Least active on Friday and Saturday
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, modern fantasy, fantasy. Romance is always gay, I don't do straight stuff
((Ooc: I don't know how this sounds, and I don't want the whole story resolving only about Aryen, but what about the brothers both start to like him? It would be kind of a cliche, but I think it would work great. Because Jackson is the person Aryen will feel comfortable around, but Logan will be the kind of person that will make him loosen up. let me know your thoughts))

Oh, that's really kind of you xD

No! He's a rebel. Fuck the Police!
Hahaha nd no clue xD just not Jackson's house. He likes to piss him off not have him killed cus of super protective big brother mode got activated.
I mean if a certain dog loving character we know wants to just happen upon him while he walks his dogs I mean that would be interesting.... ;) xD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
No! He's a rebel. Fuck the Police!
Hahaha nd no clue xD just not Jackson's house. He likes to piss him off not have him killed cus of super protective big brother mode got activated.
I mean if a certain dog loving character we know wants to just happen upon him while he walks his dogs I mean that would be interesting.... ;) xD
LOL XD. AND I'LL SEE WHAT CASSIUS CAN DO ;D
Or Atleast what will happen to Cassius. Shietttttt.

Yay I made Cassius a crybaby and brat to add onto more of his cuteness a bit... Cause I can. Lol XD
He's most likely tsundere if you know what that is :o

Not really. What is it

A person whose cold and whatnot to another person -they like or love- before showing their warm side.

Think of it as, someone who acts like they don't like you but do. Like that XD
almost like a person who's in denial about his feelings lol.

• Love
Reactions: k-michelle412
Oh! Okay. I get it!!!

Omg, I found this
[spoili]
tumblr_mbhm5shreP1r92q67o2_500.gif
[/spoili]
And had a funny thought like what if something happened between Logan and him or whatever and when Cassius goes to school, his friend sees a hickey on his neck and is like,"CASSIUS! YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND AND DID HER? NICE DUDE, I ASSUME SHES MAD PRETTY WITH BIG BOOBS." And Cassius is just like,"Let's not talk about this..."
LMAO. Cuz he's so mad about whatever happened XD

Hahahahaha yas! XD

Reactions: 2 people
Then I imagined this:
Friend: So were you on top or bottom
C: bottom.....*so mad*
Friend: OH I SEE SHES A 'FREAK'... I MEAN DOMINANT NICE BRO. So did she have big boobs? Help a friend visualize.
C: something like that :/
Friend: nice nice! TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED--I BET YOU GOT MORE HICKEYS.
C: oh my fucking god, can we stop talking about this now.. D,8<

Lmao poor Cassius.

Hahahahah I'm like in tears. Too funny

(( you guys are so cute right now aaaaawh))

@Noceur your piks of Cassius are so fucking adorable I might die.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I HATE CASSIUS HE'S TO CUTE FUCK

No kidding please carry onwith the cuty puty please