(w/ Garfield007) The Marriage and Honeymoon of a Crow and Dove

Avia is my best friend, the love of my life, and one of the biggest reasons my heart is still beating. I'm pretty sure, if she wasn't around, I'd wouldn't be getting married right now; I'd be in some ditch somewhere, or (if someone was nice enough) 6 feet underground in some grave. Even if I wouldn't have died, I'd still be my old self from 3 years ago: A silent orphan with little to no emotion, still writing poetry to get by in life...wait, I'm still technically that. Let me rephrase...

I'd still be the heavily introverted young man who was just being blown through the winds of time, unable to end my life because of my sister's last words. Perhaps I would be in a random city somewhere, continuing my batman-like vigilante tirade fueled by the death of my family. If I went too far, then maybe I would have been wanted by police and eventually captured, locked away in prison with the key thrown away. Stuff really could have went differently...

...but, it didn't.

She came into my life and became my winds of change, giving me a reason to really start living my life. I opened myself up to her and she accepted me for all the emotional and real life baggage I had. In turn, I gave her my heart and haven't regretted it once. Really, I couldn't live without her, so that's why...

On a rooftop somewhere, a young man and woman stood as the sun began to set. Around them were some familiar trees that shined bright with lights connecting them. Alius wore a tuxedo, like any other man getting married, but over that, he wore his usual black trench coat.

"With this ring," Alius started, holding up Avis's ring in one hand as he held her hand in the other, "I swear to never break the bond to which this represents. I will be loving, honest, and most of all, supportive of you forever more," He stated, sliding the golden band on her finger.

When I first came back, I thought having to start all over again, nobody remembering me, was a curse, and saw no reason to enjoy it. I thought that maybe I should have stayed dead, or maybe away from the world I lived in before I "died". However, something inside me told me that, because I didn't get far once, maybe the second time I will have more luck, and I honestly regretted at first deciding to give life a second shot. My family still mourned over my disappearance, my friends didn't remember, but that could have been my fault for deciding to not tell who I really was from the get-go. I honestly thought trying to resume my old life was a mistake, and maybe I should have went somewhere else to really start from 0...

But then I met him.

The one who understood me and stood by my side no matter what happened. The best thing that ever happened in my life.

Alius.

At first I thought it was nothing special when I started getting attached to him, only acting like I did before, but as we grew closer he showed me his scars... and I showed him mine in return. I am not sure when exactly I started loving him like this, but I do know that since then my life became colorful and free. Because of him, I had the courage to do all the things I couldn't do before, admit to all the lies I said and mistakes I did, as around him, no matter what I did, it always felt right. With him I can be weak, but also feel strong. I am thankful I have met him, and that is how I ended up here...

Under the golden sunset a couple in love stood, petals and leaves from the trees watching over them dancing in the gentle wind around them. Avia was wearing a rather simple white dress she called her "wedding dress", it only ending around her knees as on top was a pair of short sleeves, in her feet a pair of white heels that still didn't bring her to Alius' full height. To complete the image, she even had her signature butterfly headphones around her neck, her auburn hair falling over her shoulders in delicate waves.

"With this ring," Avia started after Alius slid on her hand the golden ring of promise, gently grabbing his hand into hers as in the other she was holding the ring destined for him. "I swear I will always be by your side, forever together through this bond that ties us, even if the world would end. You are my love, my life, my forever. I promise I will never let you down, no matter what it takes." she ended with a kind smile, sliding the golden ring on her beloved one's finger