Vox Populai -- OOC Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Elle Joyner

Moop.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Political intrigue, fantasy, futuristic, sci fi lite, superheroes, historical fiction, alternate universes. Smittings of romance, but only as side plot.
This is the OOC thread for Vox Populai. You may post any questions you have about the rp or characters here. Please don't post character sheets! There will be a separate thread for that soon!

(Eventually I'll make this pretty XD)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: rissa
My muse has found me!!! I should have a character sheet up after I finish my 8 hour shift at work lol. I'll have time to go back and beautify it over the next few days :P

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
Wow @efferescent your cs looks really good!!!! I can't wait to get home and fix mine up now. Interested at all in furthering the relationship between our two characters? Perhaps Ford could of been one of the agents that rescued Havanna.

Wow @efferescent your cs looks really good!!!! I can't wait to get home and fix mine up now. Interested at all in furthering the relationship between our two characters? Perhaps Ford could of been one of the agents that rescued Havanna.

Just hold on any relationship planning just yet :) I don't like to get into that before CSs are approved just to avoid any issues with backstory if not everyone involved in the planning makes the cut! :)

Reactions: Honor-Sama
Yeah let's just wait and see if we get accepted before we go into preplanning!

Just a heads up to anyone else interested! Sign ups close June 1st, so get those apps in <3

• Useful
Reactions: Effervescent
Just wanted to apologize for the delay on getting my sign-up in. Stuff came up and I ended up having to put it in last minute. I look forward to hearing back from you and seeing where this goes, though!

Okay, so... It's the sixth and unfortunately it doesn't look like we're gonna be getting any more interest with this. Sadly, I may have to put VP on the shelf for another occasion. The story I intended to run isn't really suited for such a small crew and if I attempted it as is it would likely turn into an NPC fest... :p

I'll see if we get any more apps before tonight, however, before making a decision!

Reactions: DarinValore