VOTE FOR -FEBRUARY'S- FESTIVAL!

What would you like February's Genre Festival Theme to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Hi there! 8D

In FEBRUARY we will be hosting another Genre theme festival! This poll is a collection of people's past suggestions that can work well for a festival theme.

You have until the -2nd- to put your vote in! (We'll need the rest of January to do the planning!)

You're also welcome to post some new suggestions here too. I'll write them down for the next time we have a vote!

You should add Apocalyptic and/or Post-Apocalyptic next time Diana!

Paranormal romance!

you KNOW you want to.

I want steampunk or historical... :3 please? Pretty please? I'll give you virtual cookies!

Oh please don't let romance win! I like romance but we really don't need a full month festival.

also possible ones are...

Western Month
Fandom Month
Apocalypse Month
Post-Apocalypse Month
Grimdark Month
Spin-Off Month
Time-Travel Month
Survival Month
Comedy Month
Parody Month
Smut Month
Drama Month
Spacesaga Month
Dice Month
Punk Month

Cool story bro, needs more cyberpunk.

Fantasy adeventure togethe please? We need some lord of the rings type role plays haha

Final vote if one wins by a landslide, elimination vote if a couple are really close or tied!

HEROES! Then I can have an excuse to change my username to 'Super Mitts' like in the old C-Box days! :'D

If not Heroes, then Mystery or Paranormal! :D

PREHISTORIC

Because yeah. Dinosaurs. You know you want some dinosaurs. Can't get more unique than prehistoric.

Also noir or urban fantasy...because I've seen too much steampunk recently. I know everyone loves them some steampunk, but still.

Go Heros!!!!! I need to rp some avengers up in here :)

If prehistoric wins is there going to be a "The Land Before Time" rp?

I wasnt sure if I wanted Historical or Pre-historic. I mean was watching Ice Age and that was fresh on my mind but so was another move that I watched with my mom and loved. Mrs. Brown. So I was torn between the two and went historical. Going for the second won me over. That movie fresh on my mind just stole my heart and its worth watching.

Pirates should be added to the theme list too! That would be a lot of fun.

Sorry, we already did a Pirates month! D: It'll be awhile before we can do another one!

But we'll put the other workable suggestions on the next list. >:3