Völkerwanderung

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
S

Sirona

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?
whatever works for you. People call me Sora/Alex
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Boy
How old are you?
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I've been roleplaying since around 2008
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Group roleplays, definitely.
On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
jumping in puddles is a good way to catch a cold
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

. . . It will take me time to get adjusted to the new name. It's not Yondaime or Sora.

*walks out of shadows* greetings stranger I am HollowEastword *jumps on shoulder* hehe you speak German don't you? *jumps to floor* hehe enjoy your new home and welcome the madness *walks back into shadows*

SORA! I have no unique greeting for you! Except that your video song choice is terrible, and you should feel terrible.

Still glad to have you with us in the great migration though.

. . . It will take me time to get adjusted to the new name. It's not Yondaime or Sora.
we'll figure something out
*walks out of shadows* greetings stranger I am HollowEastword *jumps on shoulder* hehe you speak German don't you? *jumps to floor* hehe enjoy your new home and welcome the madness *walks back into shadows*
hello a pleasure to meet you
actually no Völkerwanderung is another for the Barbarian Invasions/Migration period during Late Antiquity to the Early Middle Ages.

SORA! I have no unique greeting for you! Except that your video song choice is terrible, and you should feel terrible.

Still glad to have you with us in the great migration though.
it's not even the worst song

Hai I knew it had something to do with the Migration of people, just could not remember what...looks like I gotta go study up and refresh my memory.

OOWWWWWWWWLLL. *squee*

Welcome to Iwaku, Sora!

*bows* Greetings and welcome to Iwaku. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance and I hope you have a wonderful time and make many memories here.

No matter what name you choose for yourself, you shall forever be guild queen to me.