"Viridan Tears"

Are you interested?!

• Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• I'm confused...

• I'm not sure I understand what I, the player, is going to be doing throughout the course of the RP

• I hate this Idea, go to sleep and think up a new one (ouch)

• This Idea = Excellence!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Ser K+

Original poster
There is a series of stories, tales from the beginning of tales, tales of how this land came to be, tales of the time before life's reawakening, tales of the deity's last missing pieces: it's six eyes, it's first right arm, and it's heart. These final pieces, like the others, were manifested in similar forms as the deity, and all beings created by it. This is how it was in truth, sentient beings who live forever touched by the deity's core, a core that too, had manifested itself in a form resembling that of the deity, and like the others, she was vastly dissimilar. The deity's heart, who called herself Byunnia and slowly became passionately driven to be as different from the true deity as she could be, fled from the arm of the deity's grasp, and escaped the endless mirror that would commonly be known, as the outside of space and time, or more commonly so among the people that lived upon this land of Rouna: "The end of infinity". A grand warrior, (Renown) by the name of Sash, heard the call of the deity's heart and attempted to save the her, as she eventually became his flame. On their journey to escape to Rouna, they encountered The arm of the deity, who called himself Xollia. The warrior took up arms against the god, and was befallen, but not before he could witness Byuunia's escape, leaving behind naught but viridan colored tears.
Alas, Xollia had cursed her, that all she'd touch be cursed to a fate similar to her's, a fate of constant fleeing.

-The Tale of Viridan Tears-
Upon the documented annual of 1343 (16042 years after setience, approx 2400 years after "The Tale of Viridan Tears") The story of Sash's endeavor is told simply as a tale, for some grow skeptical about his feats, skeptical even about the deity's existence, as they simply do not know the history of the events. How Sash entered the plane is unknown, and some theory that Sash was already dead because he gave his life so that Byunnia could be born anew. However there are a few who supposedly wield the spirits of they who lived the truth, as they are descendants of those touched by the deity's core.

Now then... This is just an interest check, meaning I'd love to make this an Rp, it's a part of an old story I made (I changed up a bunch of names, I honestly prefer my story's...I got alot of inside jokes outta those though, so I'm happy) so i'd generally would like to see the many different ways the story could end. I've set up a chapter system:
Chapter I:"Their Aroused Conscious" to Chapter (X- XVI etc. depending on the outlook of the Rp, maximum chapters being 18, unless something very specific happens and I have no choice but to add more.) It'll be more time based Day:x - Day:x could be a chapter, depending on posts dawn - dusk could possibly be a chapter, it really depends.

Of course, I'd rather seeing people interested before I post EVERYTHING, so yeah, Join me! or don't, I don't care! *Cries behind a feudal fan*

Status
Not open for further replies.