Vikrla Estate: The Most Dangerous Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CZDoubleU

Original poster
Please PM me for more questions.
Full Name:
Birthday: (I like knowing this and there is no need for a year, don;t put it.)
Family Branch: (If tho cannot decide we will for you no biggie.)
Related or asked to join:
Species (Remember that your base is vampire unless you are a maid or butler Also, please don't put former human, the related or asked to join takes care of this tag):
Vampire powers: (All of them have it DO NOT go over bored! Three AT MAX!)
Personality (at least a paragraph):
History(keep it to the family story line, thank you):
Other:
Appearance: (Anime pics or realistic anime only please!):
There should at least be three pictures, The vampire form, creature form and your close to human form. If you cannot find three, as me and I can help a LOT if I still cannot help you a picture two. it's okay.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR MERDORCO OR MARY'S POSITIONS! THERY ARE MINE! Also, branch leaders are taken too, it will be explained in the Rp once we get started.
everything about the house and how you will be living will be on the RP

~~~~
My Characters

Mary and Mardorco will not be played much. Just a warning.
  • Full Name: Mathis Aayame Annè

Birthday: 2. November
    Family Branch: Mathis
    Related or asked to join: "I am the granddaughter of the woman who owns this place! What do YOU think?!"
    Species: Wolf based Vampire
    Vampire powers: Aayame, much like her mother can read the minds of the people around her. But unlike her mother does not need to be directly looking at them. She knows what your hiding as well and like Mary can pinpoint a lie. (Since I can't do either of these... I'mma need help with this. XD)
    Personality: Aayame is very sadistic for one who starves herself. She enjoys blood shed torture and mind manipulation. However through this she is a very shy sickly girl, she does NOT and has not made someone she can call a friend because alias she always tortures them to death. She lost almost every sense of what herself truly was and developed a spitfire front that causes her to appear to be mean but deep down inside she is a kind heated person. Deep, deep, deep down inside. She also loves conning people and tricking them.
    History: Augggggggggguuuuuugh! I don't want to do this AGAIN!
    As soon as Aayame was born chaos rocked the Maygis' family. Everyone quickly learned to despise the girls mother for bringing a non vampire into the family, but since Coyoty had changed him before the girl was born it seemed as if she too was born a vampire, and since this was the case Riko, her father's sister wanted absolutely nothing to do with Coyoty or her family. After the girl's mother gave birth she took the two human children and Riku wiping his memory of anything concerning Coyoty or his other two kids. Aayame virtually grew up to her mother whom tried to make everything as right as she could. She didn't know her father but her mom having told her many tales about him made her wish she knew where he was. Her mother had lied to her though and told her that she told Riku to leave. It made a major impact on Aayame. But not as major as the attack on her when she was no older than nine years old. Her brother having found out she had converted into a vampire like her mother tried everything in his right to kill her. He clearly hated her and left her the day she converted with scars and a sickness that only got worse as the girl aged. At last she lives an almost normal life having bitten and changed Mika into a vampire but too this day will not forgive him for what he had done. Especially since he hurt their mother in the process.
    Other: She and Mikamia DO NOT get along. They hate each other's guts and fight constantly. Bloody battles that leave them both with major wounds that take time to heal.

Appearance: Not currently up, sorry for the inconvenience
    Wait for this please
    This is her and Mikamia in their demon forms. Her hair is more red than pink.
    She has two unlike any other wolf:
    Her dog form:
    And her wolf form:

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Name: Evangeline Akira Dracul
Birthday: January 28
Family Branch: Mathis
Related or asked to join: Asked to join
Species: Former Human
Vampire powers: Transmutation, animal communication, pyrokinesis
Personality: Evangeline is extremely sadistic. She often sits by herself and appears to be reading, but more often than not, she is silently going over in her mind how she plans to kill anyone she can't stand as well as a few she can stand. Despite her silence, she is trustworthy and does know how to talk. She just chooses not to most of the time. She prefers alone time or time with a single friend rather than being involved in anything involving a group of people, and she refuses to change her ways for anyone or anything. If you don't like her for her, she couldn't care less because she'll just think of a way to kill you too, but despite her love for plotting murders, she knows that she is unable to go through with them in order to say in the coven.
History: Evangeline grew up in New York City in a middle class family. She was the youngest of five children and the only girl. When she was three years old, her father left her mother, only taking her oldest brother with him. When she was ten years old, her entire life-and then after- changed. She was out at the store, picking up some groceries for her family, having a slight feeling someone was watching her. She began to walk back home when she was simply stopped, bitten, and taken in. She's been in the coven ever since, though she's still completely unsure of who it was that changed her. She had heard stories of humans being victims and say how they never forget their attacker's face, but she did almost instantly and never understood it. After being taken in, she discovered her abilities and her sadistic side that she realized had been there the whole time without her knowledge.
Other: She loves to sit in her room and either read or play her violin or piano.
Appearance:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: CZDoubleU
~:Full Name:~
Giovanna Luna Mathis
~:Nicknames:~
Geo, Luna, Ghost Girl
~:Age:~
Appears 18
~:Birthday:~
November 18
~:Gender:~
Female
~:Family Branch:~
Mathis
~:Related or asked to join:~
Asked to Join
~:Species:~
Nine tailed Fox-Vampire
~:Vampire powers:~
Flight
Geo has the power of flight, meaning she can lift herself off the ground and hover or soar at any time.
This is one of the things that lead to them thinking she was a ghost because she uses it when she goes for
walks or she is just fighting.

Cryokinesis
Geo uses Cryokinesis to freeze her opponents where they are using Water Manipulation
and also to create objects of ice, and if she gains more power, or improves them
a lot, she would be strong enough to create blizzards.

Water Manipulation
Geo has basic control over water, and she can make it flow from placed to place
and bend at her will. She uses it with her Cryokinesis to freeze people in
and lock them in place.

~:Personality:~
Geo is a solitary girl. She likes to read books and draw, and sing. She doesn't really hide herself
away from anyone, but she is so pale that more often than not people think that she is just a ghost. She doesn't
get along well with some of the family members, being kinder and not liking to kill as much as others.
She finds joy in music, and other things, and often stays inside her room because no one
really understands how she feels. She is often lonely and sad though she continues
to keep herself locked up in her room.

~:History:~
Geo was born into this family. She was very close to her parents, but they both ran away when she was young. Left
alone, she was asked to join the house because she had nowhere to go. She was always alone since then
and she had never been more sure she would always be alone.

~:Other:~
She has a brother
~:Appearance:~
2df8c5c67094d1504d2018c1ac0b05f6.jpg

bddb94aa432f627d8ec563aa48208aa1.jpg
849e79083b108e5caba8d518c37a6a59.jpg
b35b049734ce0a95795135361406518b.jpg

79fafc00a9881866191eee0f4c8c00d5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.