evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
To put it plain and simple, I'm looking for a Vikings roleplay to put my character in. I'd prefer the group roleplay was small (6 max.) and would prefer the roleplay was based on the Vikings TV show. However, exceptions can be made for your general run-of-the-mill Vikings roleplay with no correlation to the show itself. I simply want a roleplay set during the time of the Vikings and for the roleplay to be historical and realistic/believable. So, if you have a historical Vikings roleplay or a Vikings tv show roleplay, please let me know!

I consider myself to be of the advanced writing skill, can do one post a week, prefer to write with adults, and use colored dialogue, pictures, and fancy borders [an example] as seen below. If I can't at least use colored dialogue in the roleplay, please refrain from posting here because that is a must for me. Furthermore, I want to keep Winifred's history as is. The only exceptions are her being brought into Kaupang settlement, as I'm sure whatever roleplay I join may have a different settlement, and if the Earl of Oslo had a different name back then, that's good to change as well. Everything else though, I'd prefer to keep the same.

Tldr; Just give me your roleplay and I'll see if I can fit her in there without changing too much of her history. ;___;

[fieldbox="Winifred Einarsdottír, #263E5A, solid"]
Full Name: Winifred Einarsdottír
Nickname: Winnie
Birthday: Haustmánuðr (September 27)
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 155 lbs

Personality:
Winifred is a hardened woman, inside and out. She's fierce and does everything she can to not let her feelings get in the way of practicality and rationality. Winifred is also a bit rambunctious and reckless, one of the more likely gals to get drunk at festivities and hit it off with a man she barely knows. She tends to keep people at a distance and often cries in her sleep, many times waking up from frequent nightmares about her past.

Backstory:
Winifred was born in Oslo to a farmer and cloth maker, both warriors of an earl named Calder. She was married and had a son at 15 år gammel. Her parents died a few years later and her small family took over the farm. When she was 20, her house caught on fire and she got kidnapped, then sold into slavery. Just a few months ago, she was saved from slavery, brought into Kaupang settlement, and promised refuge so long as she worked to provide for the others.

[/fieldbox]

P.S. It's a bonus if her color (the fieldbox color) is available! ;3

I don't bite, you guys!

o3o It seems to me that you're looking for a very specific RP... perhaps you'd have more luck creating your own RP? You could post a thread pretty much like this in the interest check section and see what suggestions other people have, if you're short on ideas.

o3o It seems to me that you're looking for a very specific RP... perhaps you'd have more luck creating your own RP? You could post a thread pretty much like this in the interest check section and see what suggestions other people have, if you're short on ideas.
Yeah, but I don't have the time to run a roleplay. I'm lacking in so many things needed to keep it going and getting it started up and I don't have anyone willing to be co-GM, so I'm just waiting it out, but I'm also not too worried about it because I have other rps to worry about first. I wouldn't say I'm looking for anything specific, just a Vikings/Vikings historical rp, nothing more. I appreciate the comment though.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you're getting at. This is where I find roleplays and get invites, not create them. Apologies for any confusion.

Meaning i'm interested is all. You can pm me if you want.....

Last edited:
Meaning i'm interested is all. You can pm me if you want.....
Thank you for the interest, but I'm not looking to start any one x ones at this time. :)

i was more interested in regards to the group

i was more interested in regards to the group
Yes, but Isla isn't starting their own RP. They posted this thread to say that they're looking for an RP like this and accepting invites. There currently is no RP to join.

(Just trying to clear up the confusion.)

Reactions: Katori
Hi Isla!

I understand you are trying to play a specific character in a specific setting and such? Unfortunately I don't think this sub-forum is the best place to look :)

I saw you mentioned not wanting to be a GM yourself, you can still however post a Group Plotting or Interest Check in the Interest Checking & Creation sub-forum, and ask if anyone would be willing to GM this and your chances of finding / forming a group would be much higher!

Good luck! :)

• Useful
Reactions: junebug
Status
Not open for further replies.