1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Vigilante x Reporter

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lord Snow, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I got an idea. First of all though, right off the bat, I'm look for a male partner as I do prefer playing as a female.

There's lots of things I'd like to discuss with any potential partner, but here's the basics of the plot:

The Reporter will be investigating a recent string of crimes, or rather attempted crimes. Recently, a Vigilante has been taking care of things around the city, sparking interest from many news stations. This Reporter though, has decided to take a risky step in trying to discover the Vigilante's identity.

That is, they will use themselves as bait.

Now, like I said, there's lots Id like to discuss, seeing as there's many possibilities for this RP. So if you're interested, feel free to ask me about it ^^

2. ill play the RP with u

3. I would -love- to do this sort of story with someone!

4. Hello. This idea sounds like it could be a LOT of fun. I haven't been really engaged by a roleplay in a while, but I think playing a "vigilante" character that might be a little more "grey" than the standard "good" or "bad" that a lot of people seem to want, could be fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.