Victorian England MxM, Anyone?

T

TiredEyes

Original poster
I've found myself in a bit of a dilemma. Someone came to me through another website with an amazing plot which inspired me to create some new characters. After perfecting them and finding they happen to be my new favorites, my new partner vanished and, while she claims to still be interested, is hardly ever around at this point. So, I've come to you all in hopes that someone can help me scratch this nagging itch.

The plot is a familiar one. My main character is the son of duke and is soon to be engaged. He's not too keen on his life of luxury and enjoys spending time with common folk, though he is complete oblivious to their strife. I would love to play against a character who is from the lower class and have them start out with a good deal of friction, to becoming close friends, to eventually becoming secret lovers. However, I do have other characters, part of my main's family and a few of his friends, all who I'd be willing to play in addition to this. So, if you'd like a dash of MxF or FxF, I'm your girl! Also, some knowledge of life in Victorian England would be appreciated. Well... I think that's about it. I can post more about the characters if anyone wants to know.

Hope to hear from you!

This sounds like a wonderful idea! I hope no one else has claimed it yet, as I'd love to do it with you! :D

This sounds like a wonderful idea! I hope no one else has claimed it yet, as I'd love to do it with you! :D
Ah, you're the first! Sorry it took me a bit to get back but I'd definitely still be interesting in starting something.