3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
Have you ever encountered a person who, for a reason you couldn't explain, made you feel uneasy? Conversely, have you ever met someone who, again for no apparent reason, you couldn't help but like?

Science can probably break these impressions down to visual impressions and mental associations to explain our reactions, but there are more casual ways to describe it.

I once fake-named a guy at a club; I told him my first name was Nina. When my sister, who I was with, asked me why I had lied, I told her the guy gave me bad vibes.

I have a coworker who works as a psychic consultant in her off hours, she tells us it's important to be cheerful at work so that we don't create bad energy in the store.

My mother is a religious person, she refers to this feeling as a warning from the holy ghost.

For this exercise, come up with a common term for an inexplicably off-putting or endearing impression.

What it's called: Eerin

Common name: Eerin, most people don't change it since it's so simple.

Do most people trust it: Yes actually, they always assume it's instinct and they trust that most of the time. So why wouldn't they?

(really short, 5 am and I haven't slept)

Status
Not open for further replies.