VerbalAbuse wants groups (Redstar, too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VerbalAbuse

Seditious Venus
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Midday through very early morning
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy Epic, Cyberpunk, (Para)Military, Zombie Survival, Dystopic
Ayyy guys whatup itcha gurl VerbalAbuse comin atcha with a new Invite request thread

So I've got some of my own things in the works that are moving along like molasses through a John Deer transmission and I've got characters I want to play! I'm also open to Co-GMing if someone wants to do some of that with me - World Building is my specialty, after all - especially making fantasy work within the realms of science.

Characters I'd like to play, and the genres they'd work in: (* denotes a special craving)
Dr. Geneva Gwerder, callsign "Swordbreaker"*
Member of the UN's Department of Peacekeeping Operations (DPKO) and a volunteer for the Swiss Armed Forces with a D. Tech from ETH Zurich, one of the world's top colleges, and the inventor and sole user of the ANNET System (explained in detail in her "Talents" section), the source of her callsign.
Ideal for Military RPs set in Modern, Post-Modern, or early-Future times. Ideal against a terrorist or otherwise inhospitable OpFor.

Zero Three
A hired assassin and the most prominent member of the Black Widows, known publicly only as the Yellow Jackets. She is an extremely flexible character, able to be placed in most RPs within a suitable setting.
Could work in almost any Futuristic or Sci-Fi RP, ideal for underground/criminal enterprise or military/mercenary plots.

Gloria Arnesse*
A rebel leader who prefers a mix of loud and quiet, she likes fighting up close and personal where she has the upperhand over any gunman. Quick on the draw, but best known for pummeling enemies with her batons.
Easily worked into a Modern or later Rebellion or Vigilante RP.

In addition, you can look at all of the characters I'd like to play in the first couple pages of the Character Album in my signature - Freaks and Geeks - which these characters come from.

Status
Not open for further replies.