Vanilla Coke and other variations

What is your favourite 'classic Coke' flavour variant?

• Vanilla Coke

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Cherry Coke

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Mini is an ignorant slob who doesn't know any others so I'm gonna educate her with a comment!

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Lime Coke

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Diet Coke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coke Zero

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even like Coke.

But I voted Lime because I fucking love this commercial. :3

I WANT ALL THE VANILLA COKE IN THE WORLD
You can totally have mine if I ever receive any ;) The only thing I like vanilla in is ice-cream or things that are mostly chocolate.

• Thank You
Reactions: Yatagarasu
Coke Zero. It's basically the same, but with a sugar alternative sweetener that results in it basically tasting the same but being far less murderous on your liver. It also still has caffeine in it, so if you want to fulfill that craving, it'll do.

Also, it's 0 calories.

Figured I'd mention that.

Reactions: Greenie
Coke Zero. It's basically the same, but with a sugar alternative sweetener that results in it basically tasting the same but being far less murderous on your liver. It also still has caffeine in it, so if you want to fulfill that craving, it'll do.

Also, it's 0 calories.

My dad was addicted to coke, but stopped completely for health reasons. This sounds like a nice alternative for him on a once in a while basis :) Thanks for mentioning!

My dad was addicted to coke, but stopped completely for health reasons. This sounds like a nice alternative for him on a once in a while basis :) Thanks for mentioning!
It still has phosphoric acid so it still molests your teeth, but, yeah. Instead of sugar, it uses aspartame as the sweetener. Meaning no diabetus.

Still drink in moderation for obvious reasons. It's no replacement for water. Not really anyway.

I have never understood how any consumable product has zero calories...

Like, if that's possible wouldn't dieting foods be far more successful?
Unhealthy as shit, but successful for anorexic people.

It still has phosphoric acid so it still molests your teeth, but, yeah. Instead of sugar, it uses aspartame as the sweetener. Meaning no diabetus.

Still drink in moderation for obvious reasons. It's no replacement for water. Not really anyway.
Yeah, most probably he'll reject the offer ^_^ But at least I'll have the satisfaction of having offered an alternative!

I have never understood how any consumable product has zero calories...

Like, if that's possible wouldn't dieting foods be far more successful?
Unhealthy as shit, but successful for anorexic people.
Because it's not truly zero, it's just a marketing lie the government allows. If you seriously only eat/drink zero calorie foods, your body will fucking hate you because it basically means you're taking in zero nutrients of any kind. Use it in moderation with actual, you know, glasses of water, and milk, and decent food, and it's a good replacement to the heaping tablespoons of sugar coke vanilla gives you. Aspartame > Sugar, any day of the week.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Because it's not truly zero, it's just a marketing lie the government allows.
That explains it, the food industry get's too many of these loopholes. >.<
If you seriously only eat/drink zero calorie foods, your body will fucking hate you because it basically means you're taking in zero nutrients of any kind. Use it in moderation with actual, you know, glasses of water, and milk, and decent food, and it's a good replacement to the heaping tablespoons of sugar coke vanilla gives you. Aspartame > Sugar, any day of the week.
Well yea, like I said with "Unhealthy as shit". Empty Calories just means either no nutrients, or more food.
The former kills you, the latter does against the whole point of diets. XD

You can totally have mine if I ever receive any ;) The only thing I like vanilla in is ice-cream or things that are mostly chocolate.
I read that as "mostly cocaine" at first glance.

Man, I'm tired.

Reactions: Brovo
Cherry Dr. Pepper is best Dr. Pepper. Cherry flavored anything else usually just tastes like a sweeter version of the original drink. I also can't drink anything that's artificially sweetened without a massive desire to throw up, so I'm kinda envious of anybody who can stomach artificial sweeteners. ._.

Reactions: Dervish

Also, it's 0 calories.

But they don't have Diet Vanilla Coke, at least not in any of the stores I've been too. I hate plain Diet Coke, and plain Coke Zero. They have a weird taste to them. I'm used to diet sodas so they don't really taste differently, at least most don't. Diet Coke is one of the ones that I can, which is probably why I don't like it.

Diet Pepsi is awesome, so is Diet Dr. Pepper....pretty much any diet Pepsi product is pretty good. The only diet Coke product that I actually like is Sprite Zero. It's weird how diet things work. Some companies have it on the ball and others miss the mark completely.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Status
Not open for further replies.