3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Modern, High School, Magical, Romantic, Yaoi and Yuri, Modern, Libertine; Any genre is a good genre with a solid and enjoyable plot.
Okay, so I created a roleplay on another site about vampires I wanted to do, but no one ever took me up. Who here is up for something with vampire romance? Or a vampire x human? One of the two. I'd actually prefer Vampire x Human, but it must be straight, and I'd be a vampire. If interested leave a character profile (Just name age and such, picutre is not nessecary) and I'll tell you if you are accepted.

(if you don't want to do a third with me that's cool but I'm going to do a character sheet just in case)

Name: Jayna Redmen
Appearence: Brown/black hair, a few inches past shoulders, native american and irish, pale green eyes, 5'7''
Personality: Carefree(or so she appears), stubborn, secretive, eccentric, a bit odd

(if you don't want to do a third with me that's cool but I'm going to do a character sheet just in case)

Name: Jayna Redmen
Appearence: Brown/black hair, a few inches past shoulders, native american and irish, pale green eyes, 5'7''
Personality: Carefree(or so she appears), stubborn, secretive, eccentric, a bit odd
I'm totally fine with doing a third with you! I'll start the thread one cI pm you the plot!

Status
Not open for further replies.