1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Vampire...xHuman

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by BionicBrony, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, so I created a roleplay on another site about vampires I wanted to do, but no one ever took me up. Who here is up for something with vampire romance? Or a vampire x human? One of the two. I'd actually prefer Vampire x Human, but it must be straight, and I'd be a vampire. If interested leave a character profile (Just name age and such, picutre is not nessecary) and I'll tell you if you are accepted.

2. (if you don't want to do a third with me that's cool but I'm going to do a character sheet just in case)

Name: Jayna Redmen
    Appearence: Brown/black hair, a few inches past shoulders, native american and irish, pale green eyes, 5'7''
    Personality: Carefree(or so she appears), stubborn, secretive, eccentric, a bit odd

3. I'm totally fine with doing a third with you! I'll start the thread one cI pm you the plot!

4. Okay :) message me the link

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.