Valdemar Fandom Partner

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sunshineysoul to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LeVen

Original poster
So I've been really into Mercedes Lackey's Valdemar universe and I'd really love to interact with people that are also into the book series.
I haven't read all of her books, mainly the ones that I can get my hands on and that revolve around Valdemar but I am planning on getting the others.

It doesn't really matter to me if you want to write using her already made characters or made up characters and go from there. Though I do think that creating our own characters would be more fun and allow for more wiggle room.

I am willing to role play on a thread that is posted or through private messaging. Currently I'm not comfortable giving strangers my e-mail address so we're a bit limited.

Please post here or contact me if you're interested because this is a thing that I'd love to do seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.