Valar Morghulis

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the meeting Geffroi had went out with a small patrol to look over the nearby roads. He wanted to confirm if there was anything to fear with their land trade routes as well, as he and his company of six men rode down the path he did note that the road tracks seemed to indicate that the road wasn't being used much lately. Could be a result of the houses diplomatic climate, in fact that was to be expected with the high king dead. But there was also a chance that the routes were being sabotaged further back. Geffroi was tempted to head out and confirm this for himself, but he knew he was most needed near Winterfell so he turned to his patrol and said "Once we return to Winterfell I want you to gather any traders who are currently in town, ask them about their trip. More specifically, did they see anything? Was anything off? Was the trip more difficult than usual? Once you do report the information back to me and I shall deliver it to the King".

Geffroi's men nodded in acknowledgement and replied "Yes Sir, we will get right on it" to which Geffroi responded "Good. Now, we head back to town. We've already been out for a few hours, there isn't much else we can do without leaving for quite some time". The Patrol then set out back to Winterfell, arriving just before nightfall. Geffroi returning to his own quarters to review the reports from other scouts and watch members over the past few weeks, hoping to find something that may have been missed last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.