Username

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
G

GarthNixZozo

Original poster
Hi, I was RPing with a friend and he was making some comments that were OOC in the IC thread. A mod came around and deleted his posts, which I don't mind, but then his username turned from the standard light blue, to black. What does that mean?

Thanks ^_^

That means that he was probably banned for a bit for not listening to a mod. OOC is not allowed in thread, I'd suggest sticking to PMing that particular person instead.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
People don't get banned for OOC spam. o__o; They just wrack up a million warnings.

Unless he go SO MANY warnings that he finally earned enough points to trigger the auto-suspension. That does happen! Then they get a temp suspension.

It looks like that is the case here. >> Ignoring warnings is a silly thing to do.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I give poor advice. My bad? (I meant that that might have been one thing adding to others)

If you're referring to the 'dislike', which my phone has made a habit of clicking whenever I scroll pages, that was an accident. Sorry. To Diana, too.
I undid the rating and replaced it with 'Thanks' as soon as I realised. >_<

It seems my friend has been banned until after Christmas :/

No, I am actually referring to that I gave bad advice. Seriously. I should sit in a corner.

Nonsense! You're advice was plenty informative. Not everyone is expected to know and understand the process behind an Iwaku banishment. (: