1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Username

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by GarthNixZozo, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Hi, I was RPing with a friend and he was making some comments that were OOC in the IC thread. A mod came around and deleted his posts, which I don't mind, but then his username turned from the standard light blue, to black. What does that mean?

Thanks ^_^

2. That means that he was probably banned for a bit for not listening to a mod. OOC is not allowed in thread, I'd suggest sticking to PMing that particular person instead.

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. People don't get banned for OOC spam. o__o; They just wrack up a million warnings.

Unless he go SO MANY warnings that he finally earned enough points to trigger the auto-suspension. That does happen! Then they get a temp suspension.

It looks like that is the case here. >> Ignoring warnings is a silly thing to do.

• Thank Thank x 1
  4. I give poor advice. My bad? (I meant that that might have been one thing adding to others)

5. If you're referring to the 'dislike', which my phone has made a habit of clicking whenever I scroll pages, that was an accident. Sorry. To Diana, too.
    I undid the rating and replaced it with 'Thanks' as soon as I realised. >_<

It seems my friend has been banned until after Christmas :/

6. No, I am actually referring to that I gave bad advice. Seriously. I should sit in a corner.

7. Nonsense! You're advice was plenty informative. Not everyone is expected to know and understand the process behind an Iwaku banishment. (: