Used to come here waaaaaay back in the day.

J

Jaymann

Original poster
Hello everyone. Many years ago, I used to go to an Iwaku Roleplaying forum on (I believe) Proboards under the screen name El Diablo: I assume this is just a recreation of it. I'm not sure if anyone from then is still around, (Gabriel, Asmodeus, Kyrie, etc.) but it'd be cool if there was someone I knew here. Regardless, I haven't done an RP in roughly four or so years, so I'm probably pretty rusty.

Sooooo yeah, I'm writing up a zombie-survival oriented RP that I hope to start up rather soon. Hopefully I can get some of you guys interested... Word...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome back. Things are different, yes, but Iwaku lives! Asmodeus is still here and in full effect.

Let us know if you need anything : )

I remember you *squints*

Welcome back :D

Awesome, I definitely remember you, well that there was an "El Diablo" username at least. Haha
Anyway I'm in a bit of the "took a Loooong break and then decided to come back" boat myself. :)
Welcome back!

Welcome back GabrielZero, has sadly moved on. he was the original reason I joined all those years ago. I actually got a bit stalkerish a few years back the first time I came back and tracked him down. I found two new forums he had started up and left, both still fairly active, before I gave up.

but I suppose that's neither relevant nor important to the topic at hand.

Welcome Back! the place has changed a great deal since the old days. I should know, I've left twice after all.

Aw, that's sad that Gabe is no longer around. He was the main reason I came through, myself. Well, it's good to know that there are some people from my time still here. I look forward to RPing with those I'm familiar with, and to meet those I'm not.