1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Warning: Maintenance will begin in approximately 1 hour.  (Midnight Server Time) Please keep local copies of works in progress.

Used to come here waaaaaay back in the day.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jaymann, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Hello everyone. Many years ago, I used to go to an Iwaku Roleplaying forum on (I believe) Proboards under the screen name El Diablo: I assume this is just a recreation of it. I'm not sure if anyone from then is still around, (Gabriel, Asmodeus, Kyrie, etc.) but it'd be cool if there was someone I knew here. Regardless, I haven't done an RP in roughly four or so years, so I'm probably pretty rusty.

Sooooo yeah, I'm writing up a zombie-survival oriented RP that I hope to start up rather soon. Hopefully I can get some of you guys interested... Word...

• Love Love x 1
  2. Welcome back. Things are different, yes, but Iwaku lives! Asmodeus is still here and in full effect.

Let us know if you need anything : )

3. He's still here? That's amazing!

4. I remember you *squints*

Welcome back :D

5. Awesome, I definitely remember you, well that there was an "El Diablo" username at least. Haha
    Anyway I'm in a bit of the "took a Loooong break and then decided to come back" boat myself. :)
    Welcome back!

6. Welcome back GabrielZero, has sadly moved on. he was the original reason I joined all those years ago. I actually got a bit stalkerish a few years back the first time I came back and tracked him down. I found two new forums he had started up and left, both still fairly active, before I gave up.

but I suppose that's neither relevant nor important to the topic at hand.

Welcome Back! the place has changed a great deal since the old days. I should know, I've left twice after all.

7. Aw, that's sad that Gabe is no longer around. He was the main reason I came through, myself. Well, it's good to know that there are some people from my time still here. I look forward to RPing with those I'm familiar with, and to meet those I'm not.