Usagi no Niwa Kindergarten

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CrimsonMaiden

Original poster
T H E F I R S T J U M P
Oshino was up before the sun rise to get ready and make sure nothing important was left behind. She packed an extra pair of clothes and shoes in her bag. You never know what will happen with children, she has learned to be very prepared. Once her bag was ready Oshino went the little bedside dresser and opened the first drawer. In a small box was a little black pen. She pressed the back button and scribbled on a sheet of paper. "Good, it works perfectly!" She put it on a chain and clipped it up around her neck. There was time so she sat down for breakfast. Afterwards the she grabbed her bag and headed out. It was a few blocks out but she didn't mind the walk at all. She soon came to that bunny clad building and walked in through the gate.

Well, this is it! My assignment starts as soon as I walk through this door...
The building was raised two stories high and had a giant rabbit holding a carrot above the sign. The rabbit's garden. It would have been an adorable notion if not for what awaited her inside. Besides the smell of babies and animal crackers and hand soap, she had a job to do. Oshino took a deep breath and stepped up to the door. She opened the door and walked inside, taking a deep breath of the new building smell. A woman in the front greeted her and she was lead to the back room where the other teachers' things hung. Oshino went to her desk and touched the wood. "It's the first day and I'm already thinking about work. Can't I ever just have some fun?" She shook her head and sighed. She took off her coat and replaced it with an apron.

She walked back out into the hall where the other teachers stood in wait of the student's arrival. It seemed they were waiting for a few others teachers to arrive as well. So it's true the people here don't feel it. Then this job is going to be more stressful than I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.