FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. One post per day
Online Availability
What is time? How can time be real, if our eyes aren't real?
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I can't say. It's like picking a favorite child.
Okay, mostly this is just because there was a thot who needed me to make a separate thread all special and nice for my character, but I do at least intend to make some distant attempt and comprehending the code and shit.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Navuso
Full Name: David Ken Clark
Alter Ego Name: Bulletproof
Nicknames: Most of David's friends just call him a dumbass, but sometimes they'll call him "Death Wish" due to the more...dangerous nature of experimenting with his power.
Occupation: Works part time at a record-keeping office, currently attending night school.
Role
Vigilante, and quite proud of it.

Faceclaim
I've got no idea what this person is called I just thought they looked cool, please don't hurt me.
Height
6'2"
Weight
200 Pounds
Description
List or paragraph gform, what other physical characteristics do they have? Feel free to link up extra images of your character
Alter Ego Appearance
David's costume is firmly a work in progress, with only the mask being any kind of complete. It's currently a thoroughly punished blue hoodie with strips of yellow fabric going vertically from the waist and up to his shoulders, before running down the outside edge of his arms to meet a pair of old yellow gardening gloves that actually belong to his mom. Usually, he just wears jeans and a pair of running shoes while out in costume. There is a more heroic costume in the works, but progress has been slow, since David is still teaching himself how to sew.

The mask, however, is quite nicely done. It's actually carved from wood, with a pair of yellow-plastic safety goggles covering the eyes being kept in with tiny screws. The mask is painted a dark, navy blue, and is actually quite comfortable. In terms of design, it looks a lot like Q's mask.

Personality
Feel free to list that shit
Biography
Maximum of 3 paragraphs, summarize your character's history. Emphasis on summarize.
Facts
Taught himself the basics of how to fight by watching a bunch of old "learn it at home" martial arts DVDs and a VHS with Chuck Norris. He's only started superheroing recently, and has begun to learn just how much he doesn't know about fighting, but it's provided him an edge that he really appreciates.

Powerset -Unbreakable
David's power manifests as a personal force field that keeps him all but immune to direct physical harm by absorbing and redistributing force, preventing threats from so much as touching him. He's been hit by cars, stabbed with knives, shot with all manner of firearms, and none of it has made so much as a scratch on him. Being so supremely durable, it also makes a pretty good stand in for a pair of brass knuckles, making him hit a notable amount harder than most other superhumans, at least those who don't have more serious superstrength. While it is to the best of David's knowledge unbreakable, it can be circumvented in a handful of ways. Most obviously, David still needs to breathe, eat, drink, and do the necessary things to maintain a human life. Secondly, the force field protects him from physical force, but sufficient heat would cook him inside his unseen armor, and electricity passes through it with no issues. Attacks that don't rely on direct physical force, like having his molecules reconstructed into Jenga pieces or a taser would effect him just as they would anyone else.

The forcefield also has several openings, the most accessible of which are around his mouth and nostrils, allowing food and air to pass through. There's also openings to allow him to...well, use the bathroom, but those are significantly less convenient to make use of in a fight. If someone were able to put a gun in David's mouth, it would be just as lethal for him as it was for Cobain.

Gear
Tools that your character carries on them while they're being a vigilante?
Any charms they hold on to them that's near and dear to their heart?
If their power is dependent on a weapon, what is it? Weapons will not be allowed for most characters.

Last edited: