Universe-ITY [International Time Yardmen]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The RP would offer "Study Abroad" Programs in different decades, where would you likely go?

• The 90s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The 80s

• The 70s

• The 60s

• The 50s

• 1900-1949 (Silver Age)

• The 3000s

• 0 AD ...or 33 BC

• Prehistoric Era

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ch0sen1

Original poster
I had a really fun idea that sparked because I wanted to do so many unique and fun RP's that contained different genres, plots, and settings and I had no idea which I wanted to do, so I found a way I could do ALL of them while creating yet another fun and interesting idea. Universe-ity would be about an academy (the ITY) dedicated to preserving, managing, and monitoring time and history. More grounded than Doctor Who and restricted only to Earth, however more expansive and thrilling than Legends of Tomorrow. This academy recruits select and exceptional beings from all over the world to train and study in Chronology, the study of time and sequence. It would be in a university format of 4 to 8 years of study depending on the time agent's area of profession, and would entail said agents traveling across the past, present, and future to different points of history to preserve or maintain a certain timeline. IF this sounds like something you'd want to do, respond below!

FYI: I may not accept EVERY single request for this, as I don't want an overload if people that essentially would make the IC more complex be it inactivity or other reasons, it's best to create an interesting, unique character that stands out from Gary/Mary sues and wanna be bad asses. I'm looking to build a world full of lore, but also relative to the world as we know it.

Do you have what it takes to be a Yardsman? ^_^

lljjj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.