Unique Superpowers

• Thread starter IntrusivePenDesperateSword
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IntrusivePenDesperateSword

A genie offers you a superpower of your choice. However, it also lets you know that everyone else in the world have gotten the same offer, and if two people choose the arguably same power, none of the two will get any power at all. Which power do you choose?

Creativity in your choice so you're alone with it, but still so that it is a useful one that you want, is key.

"That only the people making the same wish as me have super powers"

That way, no one has super powers.
And if someone makes the same wish as me, we both lose our non-existent powers, but we technically never had a power to lose, so no one has super powers. :3

The ability to become An Emperor-God-Almighty-All-Powerful Super Bruce Campbell at will.

This is really shitty wording lol, but the ability to transfer what I think and see in my head into speech, writing, and drawing.

The power to refill anything.

Gas tank is empty? Boom. Bag of chips is now literally 90% air? Boom. Someone at work is annoying you? Boom, bladder. Bank account is looking kind of sad? Boom, back up again. Don't feel like pausing the movie to get another drink? Boom, refilled glass.

• Useful
Reactions: Greenie
Does "roleplay well" count as a superpower?

I guess I'd be more likely to wish for the ability to attract nice people who share my interests.

Wow, I'm really sad...

I'd ask for the power to clean things. It's incredibly useful after a day with the messiest beings on earth aka children. Also I hate cleaning so even better. No more washing dishes, sweeping, organizing rooms, etc.

Complete dominion over tube based objects.

I'll be getting that one for sure, and I'm sure most places have at least a few tube based objects.

The ability to tell the future every time I fart.

The ability to "borrow" the powers/abilities of fictional characters, whether they exist now or after the granting of the wish
>:)

Forget coming up with my own unique ability, I'll take the gamble of unique wording instead.

This is really shitty wording lol, but the ability to transfer what I think and see in my head into speech, writing, and drawing.
If you don't word things well this may not go as planned. :P

You: "I want a grand arena with popcorn and pretzels"
Wish: "Here's an Arena made out of popcorn and pretzels"
You: "What!? No!"
Does "roleplay well" count as a superpower?

I guess I'd be more likely to wish for the ability to attract nice people who share my interests.

Wow, I'm really sad...
This was like a dose of @Cyan-ide and Happiness.
Except it wasn't happy... It was sad.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cyan
If you don't word things well this may not go as planned. :P

You: "I want a grand arena with popcorn and pretzels"
Wish: "Here's an Arena made out of popcorn and pretzels"
You: "What!? No!"

Lol that's far from what I would say in my mind

The power to change out powers at any time free of any rules including the duplication restriction initially laid out. :D BOOM.

I doubt anyone will ask for the same power as me.

First off my Anti-hero name would be the; Edge Lord

and I'd like the power to grant anyone I want pessimism and cynicism, to the point that they are so miserable in their lives, they cannot commit suicide because it would be pointless, but they also always want to die because their life is meaningless.

lol I'm a fucked up human being

Complete and total control of Hammerspace. Really could have used this power the last time I moved. With a thought, I could have packed everything in my previous residence into Hammerspace, driven to my new place, and taken only what I wanted out, to suit my new place. Also could hire myself out as a one-man "instant" moving service. And be making a much better living.

The power to refill anything.

Gas tank is empty? Boom. Bag of chips is now literally 90% air? Boom. Someone at work is annoying you? Boom, bladder. Bank account is looking kind of sad? Boom, back up again. Don't feel like pausing the movie to get another drink? Boom, refilled glass.
"someone at work is annoying you? Boom, bladder"

You absolute fucking monster.

The ability to summon puppies and kittens. I will summon them inside your intestines. :D

Like this Reddit user said, "You know how Robocop has a gun holster in his knee? That, but bees. They'll call me Bee Man."

Otherwise, the ability to at will gain and lose the powers of a theoretical omnipotent being whose specifics only I know of. Because I made them up right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.