Undercity Sign Ups [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been very busy these past few days and will continue to be so for a while longer ;_; but i am working on my CS it'll just take me a little longer than i originally thought

@Shadicmaster
Also could you delete your 'reserve spot' post, so I can avoid confusion later?

Sure thing

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
gothicadrianalimali3-36629.jpeg

Appearance:
Name: Cassandra Maria Covington (Cassy, Sandra)
AoD: 18
CoD: Died due to a coma thanks to a drunk driver hitting her car on the way to a photo shoot.
Place of Birth: Small town outside of Hollywood
Place of Death: Hollywood

Remaining Citizenship Time:
Personality: She is distant at best, cold to most of those she meets and not very trusting.
Background: Cassandra was born to two model parents so it was no surprise that their daughter got their looks at an early age. She however had a more refined beauty that came out in her more gothic choice of clothing and manners. At a young age, she was diagnosed with a genetic disease that prevented her from doing much with her life, but she still worked because her parents wanted to show of their child to the world, and she had signed a contract. As such, she discovered that she really couldn't trust anyone since her parents were more keen on making money off of her then on her health.

Still, during one of her shoots she met a man that started to change her outlook on the whole trust thing. He seemed much like her and while they started out as friends, they soon began to date. They were the hot couple for a few years until he met some other woman and broke her heart. She decided that she couldn't trust anyone after what had happened and she grew cold towards anyone that she had known as her friends.

She realized how alone she really was when she started to shown signs of her illness, and thought that this was just the way the world worked. People used each other for their own benefit and no one really had any feelings for each other. She was thinking this when she was hit by a drunk driver. She never saw it coming and was pulled out of the car unconscious. Her parents were busy with something else and so she was left alone in the hospital the doctors unsure of who she really was, until a day later her parents came looking for her. They didn't recognize her at first thanks to the injuries, but they recognized the things that had been on her at the time of the crash.

Cassandra remained in the hospital for 3 months before she finally passed away due to a blood clot.
Traits: [Out of 10]
  • Compassion: 5/10
  • Empathy: 6/10
  • Creativity: 9/10
  • Mental Flexibility: 6/10
  • Passion/Motivation: 6/10
  • Education: 8/10
  • Stamina: 5/10
  • Physical Strength: 2/10 (she will still kick your ass though.)
  • Temperament: 4/10
  • Initiative: 4/10
  • Restraint: 8/10
  • Agility: 4/10
  • Strategy: 7/10
  • Teamwork: 2/10
Kalos Marks:TBA
Kakos Marks: TBA

Pets:
Children:
Requesting a garden? No, she has no interest in the living.
Occupation: [Former- Model, desired- She really doesn't care that much. ]

703dc13ac0038946865f6a1fffc85859.jpg

Tombstone

Last edited by a moderator:
185px-Blonde-tumblr-girl-with-blue-eyes-braid-mjiqbnvr.jpg

Name: Rhonwen Agrona Godo
AoD: 28
Appearance: Rhonwen is a short and skinny young woman, which gives off the impression that she's younger than she is. Her blonde hair is usually kept in a braid, and reaches to the bottom of her shoulders while braided. Being Celtic, Rhonwen is fair-skinned, and has a few light freckles scattered over her whole body.
CoD: Suicide
Place of Birth: Fintona, Ireland
Place of Death: New York City, New York, USA

Remaining Citizenship Time: 1 year
Personality: While Rhonwen is bold and adventerous, funny, intelligent, and loyal to those she is close with, she is far from the perfect person. Rhonwen is dishonest as it suits her, petty and ruthless, and when it comes down to it, just plain old mean. She fears being weak or showing weakness, and losing loves ones- which isn't too much of a problem, as most people don't care to get past her nasty exterior. Rhonwen strives for wealth and independence and, while being a talented artist, is interested in sciences.
Background: Growing up in a northern Ireland village was tough for a young lesbian. Rhonwen realized that her interest lay in her own gender early into her teens, and wanted to leave her town shortly afterwords. It wasn't that she was exactly displeased with it- but the Catholic town wasn't exactly the prime place to be searching for that lifelong partner.
Those feelings led her to feel trapped at home, so when it was time for the smart young woman to go to college, she jumped on the opportunity to attend college in America. She'd heard about all sorts of ivy league graduates and the renown of such schools, and assumed most, if not all, American colleges to be like that. Rhonwen applied to several and eventually went to New York University to pursue marine biology.
After graduating, Rhonwen just barely managed to find an apartment, a few towns outside of the city, where rent was cheaper. However, look as she might, she couldn't manage to find a job. Between the piling debt and her social life consisting of one night stands with girls who realized the next morning just how thorny Rhonwen was, the young woman finally broke down after a couple of years, and downed a bottle of sleeping pills and asprin with some whiskey, and left it at that.

Traits: [Out of 10]
  • Compassion: 2/10
  • Empathy: 1/10
  • Creativity: 7/10
  • Mental Flexibility: 6/10
  • Passion/Motivation: 6/10
  • Education: 9/10
  • Stamina: 7/10
  • Physical Strength: 7/10
  • Temperament: 2/10
  • Initiative: 5/10
  • Restraint: 4/10
  • Agility: 8/10
  • Strategy: 8/10
  • Teamwork: 3/10
Kalos Marks: --
Kakos Marks: --

Pets: None
Children: None
Requesting a garden? Yes
Occupation: Formerly unemployed. Desired, both previously and currently, to be a marine biologist.

Tombstone

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Scout

Accepted. ^^ Lorelei seems sweet. :3

does this mean I need to edit my character then?

You need to add your former occupation as well as your desired occupation. You also need to finish the traits form.

@thegothicbeauty

Okay, go back and read the rules because you forgot something in your cs. After that I'll accept the cs.

Right, so, my shower ended up taking longer than expected... Sorry. It got late and I had to go to bed.
Anyways, there she is, please let me know if I need to change anything, sorry for the delay!

Okay I finally completed my CS. I may edit something later because I feel there's a few things wrong with it or I forgot to mention something.
Other than that, voila.

@upscalerat

Accepted!

@SinisterOblivion007
I'm sorry, but I do not think that type of character will fit well in this role play. You're welcome to try again.

Okay, so far there are a bunch of female character and only one male (my character), does anyone mind making a male character?

Status
Not open for further replies.