LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Completely depends. I am strictly mobile while at home.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Medieval/Renaissance, Slice of Life, Modern w/ magickal twists, Fae/Fairfolk
"We are going to die, and that makes us the lucky ones. Most people are never going to die because they are never going to be born. The potential people who could have been here in my place but who will in fact never see the light of day outnumber the sand grains of Sahara. Certainly those unborn ghosts include greater poets than Keats, scientists greater than Newton. We know this because the set of possible people allowed by our DNA so massively exceeds the set of actual people. In the teeth of these stupefying odds it is you and I, in our ordinariness, that are here. We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?" -- The Best Show on Earth ~ Nightwish

[spoili]
fantasy-planets-graphics.jpg
[/spoili]​

Welcome to Saunlia, a planet --or more a mere concept of a place-- utopia where the Unborn's reside.
The souls that were never conceived upon the face of earth come to this realm to live out their implausible, and immortal lives.
The average Earthling could never comprehend living as these people do.
They are born with the DNA that supports the fantastical things that humans can only dream of doing.

They are the ones who create the phenomenon known as miracles.
There is a magical portal that allows the Unborn to watch over the humans and keep them safe (when they wish to do so ... natural disasters happen at the Unborns will)
There are no gods, spirits, fantastical beings -- No God.
The Unborn are guardian angels so to speak.
The ability to do whatever they wish.
There is a portal.
The Unborn can travel to-and-fro from Earth as they please to aid the humans.

The Unborn can fly, preform magic, transform, time travel, preform telekinesis ... anything!
The Unborn can preform up to three abilities and have any power.
The look as human as can be, but their power sets them apart.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Your character would help aid in the later-to-be-determined problem.
You may choose up to any three powers that you desire.
Should you want to make a character (please do :D), you can either make your own O.C. chart or may simply use this one.

1. Name:
  2. Age: (only if you wish to fill this out)
  3. Gender:
  4. Appearance:
  5. Accessories:
  6. Powers/Abilities:
  7. Personality:
  8. Strengths:
  9. Weaknesses:
  10. Weapon(s):
  11. Include any pictures here!!:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The actual conflict that would be going on in the actual role-play is more up in the air. I would love to hear feedback and some ideas to help get this off the ground -- should anyone be interested C: :cow:
Ideas that I have thus far:

• A widespread sickness that spreads
  • Overlord? has unbelievable power (even for the Unborn) and innumerable powers. Seeks to take over Saunlia
  • Time war of sorts (similar to Doctor Who time lord concept) where the Unborn must chase after a villain of sorts for reasons undetermined :D
I'm not picky per se when it comes to role-playing style. Really the only things that I would request would be:
  • No one-liners. They are extremely difficult to build off of and doesn't give much for the other players to post with
  • Write with decent grammar. Typos are perfectly fine, but I do appreciate grammar. I know that some people are on either strictly their phone or tablet so I know that typos happen.
  • If there should be questions about the role-play or OOC chat that it either be restricted to "(( typing ))" format or done in PM style. It can flood the chat sometimes :C
  • If you lose interest just let me know. I understand perfectly well that sometimes life gets in the way or interests change. No big deal!
  • To at least post either once a day or once/twice every two or three days. Again, I'm all to aware that life happens and people have other commitments. I would love to be on this website 24/7, but I have some responsibilities that prevent me from doing multiple replies a day unless it's a weekend day.

[btn=modc]
[/btn]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.