3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance,
I don't see the bar above the post section that pertains 'B' 'I' 'U', Font style or font size--nothing. I can write a post but can't customize it any other way than manually.

Check under the bottom left corner of your post writing text box. If there's a link there that says Use Rich Text Editor then press it and the fancy toolbar will come back.

And if the above worked for you, then the cause may have been a button in the upper right of the Rich Text Editor toolbar that will say Use BB Code Editor if you hover over it. You might have accidentally pressed that.

Alternatively, if there is not a Use Rich Text Editor link there then you probably unchecked the option in your Preferences menu that says 'Use the rich text editor to create and edit messages.' If that's the case you can simply go to your Preferences, recheck that box, and hit the save changes button and it'll be back to normal.

EDIT: After a quick test, it looks like it was probably the Preferences thing. I forgot that the Use BB Code Editor button doesn't hide the toolbar even through a refresh, much less going to different pages or whatever.

Thanks, I dunno how that happened. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.