1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Um...I'm new

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Spanky McFluffyBottom, Sep 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So am I a writer? Not at all.
    I am here because this guy Have I come to the right place? who is here because of this gal Hi Everyone! who I am sure found out from someone else who heard it from aliens or the reanimated corpse of Nazi Viking Berserker. Or something like that I am sure. POSITIVE EVEN!

Stuff I seem to gravitate to: Star Wars, because DUH! I do likey a little Star Trek, OH! THE BLASPHEMY! Fallout out of course. Nothing like sneaking around the wasteland sniping everything that moves. I also like Skyrim. Nothing like sneaking around Blackreach slinging arrow into the heads of the Falmer...I have a very specific play style! Don't watch a lot of TV, but I do watch netflix at night. I always find myself watching Futurama, because Zoidberg is my spirit animal. I have been watching Brickleberry lately along with Archer. As far as anime goes I love me some Sgt. Frog and Angel Beats. Of course Neon Genesis and the hot one eyed red head Asuka...yeah it gets weird.

I don't know what else. I am full time student and have a full time job so not a lot of time for cool stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome to Iwaku! Love the username 8D

3. Well hi! I love your enthusiasm, and your tastes in hobbies sound fun. I hope this forum helps you get a liking or even a knack for writing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.