Um, Hi?

• Thread starter αяαcнηιdѕGяιρ
  • Start date
Α

αяαcнηιdѕGяιρ

Original poster
I think its a bit obvious that I'm new here. My fiend actually told me about this site so, yeah.

Anyway, you can call me Syn, or Josh(uwa) either is fine. I'm fifteen years old and live in Canada. Few things I mish say - please do not shove your religion down my throat, and I wont bug you about Gay Rights. (I am Transgender FtM, please do NOT use FEMALE pronouns to address me, it's disrespectful and annoys me very much.) Other than that, I am pansexual, meaning I like anyone who is human. If you don't Like that, you can screw off, because I don't need anymore negativity in my life.

Currently in my, boring life, I role-play, and cosplay, with a side of hanging out with friends. Most of my interests revolve around Homestuck, Anime, Magma, and many, many other things. I dont get out much, other than going to the book store, or to school so I should be online 24/7.

Anyway, I hope we can become good friends, and roleplay sometime.

~Joshuwa~

Welcome! Damn I wish I could cosplay. Too lazy. :P I have a transgender friend (They are male to female though.) and don't worry almost everyone on this site is friendly. I bet in a few weeks once you get used to it, you won't ever go back to the days where you did anything else!

If you haven't already, check out the Roleplay 101 and the Community 101 in the Help section. They are super helpful!

Sincerely, Barnaby Jones.

Yeah, Don't worry about religion or sexuality, It really doesn't matter.
Cosplay, It's fun....ish. I hardly ever do it though, I don't even celebrate Halloween. Probably because I don't have cool enough friends here to do so. =_=
Anywho, Welcome to Iwaku!

Going with the seemingly popular cosplay comments here:

The closest I have gotten to cosplaying was wearing my Pikachu pajamas. Full Pikachu outfit. You seem really cool and I hope to become friends. We seem to have quite a few things in common. Boring life, some interests (unsurprisingly), really most of the stuff besides cosplay.

If you want to start up a small one on one roleplay, or even just chat, feel free to message me. If you're into Pokemon RPs, I have one I'm starting up. See ya around! (Hopefully)

Welcome to the site! I hope to see you around~