Um, Hi.

M

MaraMultiversal

Original poster
Hello! I'm MaraMultiversal. I spent several years rping on a site called realchat. After that got killed I kinda didn't have anywhere to go for a while. No luck finding a new place to rp. I recently joined tumblr and that's been ok I guess, but I don't get a lot of attention there...like basically none. So I'm giving this a go. Maybe I can actually get some rping done here. I only play OCs and since my interests tend to shift between things I play several characters from different things. Right now I'm really into yugioh, so I'd primarily be rping with my yugioh OC.

Oh hello welcome! And I'm into Yu-Gi-Oh too right now. I have an awesome real life deck and everything. Pleasure to meet you and Welcome to Iwaku this is a wonderful place, and don't be afraid to hit me up if you feel like doing a Yu-Gi-Oh rp. I always pay attention to peeps. Catch ya later!

That's awesome. I have soo many cards IRL. Are you on duelingnetwork? If so we should totally duel! And I'm always up to RP.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Hey, welcome to the site :P

I'm fairly certain we have at least one Yu Gi Oh role-play going on right now.... I think o.o

It'd be in the Fandom Board, anywho haha. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask~ I'm on a lot

That's awesome. I have soo many cards IRL. Are you on duelingnetwork? If so we should totally duel! And I'm always up to RP.
What is dueling network? I've only dueled in real life...and I want to be able to use my own cards. >w<

What is dueling network? I've only dueled in real life...and I want to be able to use my own cards. >w<
Duelingnetwork.com is an online dueling website. You can build a deck out of any cards in the whole game, you could replicate your rl deck there and duel against people from all over the world.

Hey, welcome to the site :P

I'm fairly certain we have at least one Yu Gi Oh role-play going on right now.... I think o.o

It'd be in the Fandom Board, anywho haha. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask~ I'm on a lot

There is one, but I'm not up to that o.O I'm really not a very intense RPer, I got my start on a chat site, not a forum. I don't really do huge paragraphs and stuff like that...

Howdy mara! :D Welcome to the community!

Welcome to Iwaku! :3