Um, hello...

A

Alicia Jewel

Original poster
Since these intro threads have a tendency to make me either panic or ramble on and on about stuff that doesn't matter, I'll just stick with the handy-dandy questionnaire:

What do you prefer to be called?

My username online has always been Alicia Jewel, or Alicia for short. If you wanna call me by my real name, Rebecca, that's okay, too.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm one of those apparently rare girls on the internet.

How old are you?
21. Yay, adulthood?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Mm-hmm. I've been roleplaying since I was about 12 years old. I just hope I've improved since then, eh-heh... ^_^'

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
I like group RPs since they allow for more contributions to the overall story, but I do just fine with a single partner, too.

Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire?
Staying in by the fire for sure. Snow is wet and cold, and I'm too much of a vampire to face the outdoors for more than a few minutes at a time.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Battle with Zavok from Sonic: Lost World. Who would have thought that orchestra and dubstep would be so awesome together? I don't even like dubstep, either!

Welcome to the clan honey.. Jump in and have something to drink and some cookies.

Hands her a cookie and some lemon aid.

Greetings, I am Wildpelt of Shadowclan! In other words, I'm Wildpelt and wanded to say hi!

Awww man! You snuck this in and I got beaten so badly here. XD

*obligatory tacklehugs* Welcome! ^_^

Welcome to the clan honey.. Jump in and have something to drink and some cookies.

Hands her a cookie and some lemon aid.
Oh, thank you! I love cookies and lemonade!

Greetings, I am Wildpelt of Shadowclan! In other words, I'm Wildpelt and wanded to say hi!
Hello, Wildpelt! I haven't read any Warriors books since Fading Echos, but now I'm half-tempted to find a Warriors roleplay...

Awww man! You snuck this in and I got beaten so badly here. XD

*obligatory tacklehugs* Welcome! ^_^
*giggles* Sorry, but you should have been paying more attention! *hugs* But thanks.

We can easily go start a 1x1 of them or go make a group rp! WARRIORS!

Howdy Alicia! :D welcome to the community!