Ultimate Original ModFan Rp (inspired by Harry Potter, Divergent, and Hunger Games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I already got the perfect face claim for my Nature Guy (Nick Jonas) xD
nick-jonas-3.jpg

It's either Jaws or Stripes for my little hardheaded child. I'm so excited for this! I can already tell this is gonna be fun.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Falx for me!

Hopefully you guys will get in there, the placement test I made will determine that based on your CHARACTERS responses (not yours lol)
Ooooh, okay this will interesting XD

Hopefully you guys will get in there, the placement test I made will determine that based on your CHARACTERS responses (not yours lol)
Oh yeah you did say it was like Divergent... so testing fun xD. Hope I get in the one I want lol. When do you think this will be up, since you have like 6-8 people I think who want to do this^^

Do we have a mascot? Is it a koala or a kangaroo?

Reactions: ch0sen1
This placement test will be interesting, now I'm curious to see what I end up with. It'll be fun to see how it plays out for everyone.

Should be cool

I can't wait to see everyone's responses from the placement test lol...

It's a bit... "peculiar"

Oh Gosh!! I would love to join this if you'd be willing to have me! I would love to be one of your Stripes.... That is if I get to that placing. ^^

Oh Gosh!! I would love to join this if you'd be willing to have me! I would love to be one of your Stripes.... That is if I get to that placing. ^^
Let's hope your charrie has the fire to become so!!

Okay guys, so OBVIOUSLY this has sparked interest enough to start an OOC, so I'll start working on that now! Anymore concerns/questions feel free to ask away!!!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.